E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Fog Light and Cornering Lights problems...

10-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #1
xxvietboizxx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

Fog Light and Cornering Lights problems...

Hi guys,

I’ve bought some H8 bulbs for my fog lights and cornering lights about a month ago. First off, the bulbs output wasn’t what I’ve expected it to be. I wanted it to be white with a hue of blue but instead it was more yellowish. Yes, I was greatly disappointed. Any recommendation for which type of H8 bulbs to use for the cornering lights that has a white output and a hue of blue is a plus. Thanks in advance. My second problem is after installing the fog lights bulb, it started to fog up. I just removed them yesterday and blow dry the fog light to get rid of the water bubbles inside but instead it made it worst (bad idea). Is there any type of liquid or anything that can be use to clean out the fog light? Anything advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #2
ToadHollow
Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvietboizxx View Post
Hi guys,

I’ve bought some H8 bulbs for my fog lights and cornering lights about a month ago. First off, the bulbs output wasn’t what I’ve expected it to be. I wanted it to be white with a hue of blue but instead it was more yellowish. Yes, I was greatly disappointed. Any recommendation for which type of H8 bulbs to use for the cornering lights that has a white output and a hue of blue is a plus. Thanks in advance. My second problem is after installing the fog lights bulb, it started to fog up. I just removed them yesterday and blow dry the fog light to get rid of the water bubbles inside but instead it made it worst (bad idea). Is there any type of liquid or anything that can be use to clean out the fog light? Anything advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
You may want to PM e92-Lighting ........... he can definitely help you in choosing the color output you're looking for.

Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
xxvietboizxx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadHollow View Post
You may want to PM e92-Lighting ........... he can definitely help you in choosing the color output you're looking for.
Great. TY!
Appreciate 0