E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Few interior parts for sale

06-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
tarheel325
It's an E90! :D
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 E90 325i Monaco Blue

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Few interior parts for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

Got a few parts I'd like to sell after an overly expensive M Sport steering wheel swap. Interior, exterior (here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399554), and wheels (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7523418). Mods, please let me know if these internal links are against forum rules, and I'll take them down.

Interior:
OEM Non-sport steering wheel: Fair condition (the area around the airbag release holes is pretty torn up on both sides - frustration on my part.)

OEM Non-sport airbag: May end up selling as a package, but if someone wants just the airbag, that is possible too.

Silver CF E-brake handle: Never installed, decided I wanted to keep a dark look (and I couldn't get my e-brake handle off for the life of me).

OEM interior lights: I've put in the xenons, will sell these if anyone wants them.

Not sure what fair market value is for any of these items, so if anyone wants to advise (or advise where I'd be able to get the most $ for these, since this is mostly OEM stuff that not a lot of people are interested in), that'd be great. Offers are gladly accepted. Shipping will be at buyer's expense, and I'd love it if we could split paypal fees. Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys soon! This post will be updated with pictures and relevant information as it comes along.

Legal Disclaimer: Anything anyone else says about my vehicle on this website, pertaining to modifications, is for entertainment. It may not actually represent anything existing on my car, and cannot be held against me in any insurance or other issues that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
ChasVS
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 MB ML350 Bluetec

Just for the record, to get the e-brake handle off you just yank the darn thing after you cut the zip tie that holds the boot onto the handle. Couldn't be easier!
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
capo1m
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 1M, M4

pm me about silver cf ebrake handle