E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Great Detail in Indianapolis Area

10-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Pej Diddy
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 Montego Blue

Great Detail in Indianapolis Area

Today I had the pleasure of having Mike from Driven Auto Detail work on my baby. I must say, great guy, quite professional and he spent 5 hours on my car and that was his entry level package. Car looks amazing after his hard work. I just wanna leave the car in the garage now and stare at it. Will definitely be getting more details from him. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

I know

I will put em up as soon as I get a chance.

Cheer,
Pej

........more to come later
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
Envious Eric
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: nissan xterra, 335 soon

Mike does awesome work and is pretty highly regarded! I havent talked to him in a while, but glad to hear he is still putting out good work!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
mShu7
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Mazda3 SP23 5-door

Hey Pej, thanks for the kind words! I'm still working on the pics (its been a busy week). As soon as I get them logo'ed, I'll send them to you and post them here for all to see. Thanks again for the business & the kind words. I look forward to working with you again!