E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 e90 335xi 6 speed 29k miles

12-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #1
mitchchizo22
Rep
Drives: looking for first e90

2011 e90 335xi 6 speed 29k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my 2011 bmw 335xi sedan. This vehicle is a 6 speed manual inline 6 turbo with 29xxx miles. The car has a clean car fax and I am the second owner. Its equiped with sport, cold weather, and premium packages. The car has been garaged since new and is great condition. I have done a few tasteful upgrades adding a front bumper lip kit, gloss black bmw brand kidney grilles, led halos, h&r sport springs (not installed) and brand new m4 replica wheels with dunlop direzza tires (less the 3000 miles) The car also has 20% tint all around and a 5% windshield brow. I bought the car with a 100000 miles extended warrenty that is fully transferable. It is a bumper to bumper warrenty and I have all paper work with coverages that can be shown when you look at the car. The price of the car with everything listed is 30500 obo. I can adjust the price as well by removing m4 wheels and tires, black grilles, and led halo. I can also cancel the warrenty to drop the price as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. This is an unmolested well taken care of car ready for a new owner. Pictures can be seen here

http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/5347023427.html

Appreciate 0