E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Remote FRM Coding $$$

12-07-2022, 02:25 PM   #1
MadMattDrifts
Rep
Drives: S13 1JZ,S13 SR,E46,E90,GMT900

Remote FRM Coding $$$

Hello,

I believe my car needs a new FRM module.

2006 325i. Originally it has Xenon Non-Adaptive HIDs. Low beams are not working. Everything else works fine. Tried new bulbs, new headlight assemblies, new ballasts. Nothing. High beams work, just no low beams at all. Tried resetting the error counter in Tool32 to no avail. All the fuses check out. High beams work. Fog lights work. In my Autel scanner, you can see that the lights are being dimmed and ballasts are doing their job.

Currently, it has FRM1. I do have few spare FRM1s and I have a FRM2 handy right now. I would like to "upgrade" it to FRM2 if possible. If not, code it to a "new" FRM1. Don't care to do anything else to this car since it was free beater car that had some issues. This is the last and the biggest one to solve.

I have a laptop, internet connection, NCS, INPA, WinKPF, and TeamViewer loaded on my laptop. I believe the manufacturing date has to be tricked in my VO to code a new module to it. I tried it myself, could not get it to go.

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me for a monetary donation? If so, shoot me a text (702) NINE EIGHT ONE - 4214.

Thank you.

Last edited by MadMattDrifts; 12-07-2022 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: Contact info.
Appreciate 0