E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Should I Buy 335i With 100k Miles On It, Like Brand New Cheap!

Closed Thread

08-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #67
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

Think the Honey Badger gives a shit?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #68
_shim
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: an e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe View Post
Think the Honey Badger gives a shit?
The honey badger don't give a shit, it just takes what it wants
      08-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #69
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 LCI 335 msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Lol I won't take offense from Wilson because it was indirect. And he can't say I was "flaunting my salary" because I wasn't bragging, I was comparing REALISTICALLY what I can afford and NOT afford. And I have never once complained about being broke.

But since e92stance, u want to compliment my wheels one day and act cool with me on all my posts and now turn around and think you know who the fuck I am or what kind of bills I fuckin have, how bout you just shut the fuck up because you don't know shit ok??? I make $20+ an hour (won't say exactly due to e90 butt-hurt people thinking I'm "flaunting"). I do commercial building maintenance for Vornado Realty Trust. It's a Union job. I work 60 hours a week EVERY WEEK, plus I work 13 holidays a year that are DOUBLE-TIME AND A HALF, and work on weekends in the snow and 15 hour days in a blizzard, so I have PLENTY overtime on every paycheck.

I'm not gonna sit here and break down what my bills are but I have PLENTY.

I did try to sell my rims because my girls MOM didn't put up the money she was going to for her wedding dress so we were short. Why were we short? Because in 10 months I've spent $14,000 on her engagement ring, and nearly $20k on an all expense all inclusive wedding at a 5 star resort in Punta Cana Dominican Republic, ON TOP of paying all my bills and going out spending money on miscellaneous things to keep myself sane.

So next time keep ya shit to yourself because I have nobody to impress on here and everybody that knows me knows I don't ever flaunt shit. So go fuck yourself and the mods can ban me for all I give a fuck because u don't know me ******
You dont want to impress anybody on here??!!!!! hahahah is that why you post overy god damn thing that occurs in your life on here? Rims, body work, ring, your girl, your fucked up bumper and god knows what else we've seen....(all things that somebody does when they are not trying to impress a bunch of kids)
You fuckin blue-collar douchebag..... I never thought I knew who you were nor do I fucking associate with people like you.....I can probably buy you twice but I dont brag about it on here. Why are you taking such offense to what I said? You tried to sell your wheels, you said publically why you were doing it, and you posted that you were retarded for buying a frp fake ass Amuse bumper and getting it all fucked up....what did I say that wasnt true? Then you mention salary on here and your boy makes a comment that binds you all up, get over yourself.

Tell everybody why you are mad. Why would you list your shit work schedule on here? You want us all to feel bad about your career choice? STFU, let me give you some french-cries with that blue-collar burger.

I even gave you props on your wheels in my comment, and said your posts were funny!!! You are an idiot...thats a compliment Mr. Maintenance! I clearly just brought up 2 points that you made on here because you decided to share some private things with this board. Dont get your shit-bag nation-destroying-Union-working panties in a bunch. Should't you be driving an American car anyway Hoffa? Or maybe you have a shitty hip-hop song or video to record or produce? You have a big mouth my friend, but since you decided to write all colorfully, I figured I would return the favor. You're probably at work right now due to your strenuous schedule, so I will check back here tomorrow. You dont know me either so keep your mouth shut.

Last edited by e92stance; 08-21-2011 at 12:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #70
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncanp64 View Post
Vinnie!!!! I'm gonna miss ya and the cute car comments I hope u dun get banned cuz that guy had it comin
I had it coming? For pointing out the obvious?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #71
KyLu II
FREE DREAMK
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: the shiiit!

Garage List
2011 Lexus LFA  [3.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post
You dont want to impress anybody on here??!!!!! hahahah is that why you post overy god damn thing that occurs in your life on here? Rims, body work, ring, your girl, your fucked up bumper and god knows what else we've seen....(all things that somebody does when they are not trying to impress a bunch of kids)
You fuckin blue-collar douchebag..... I never thought I knew who you were nor do I fucking associate with people like you.....I can probably buy you twice but I dont brag about it on here. Why are you taking such offense to what I said? You tried to sell your wheels, you said publically why you were doing it, and you posted that you were retarded for buying a frp fake ass Amuse bumper and getting it all fucked up....what did I say that wasnt true? Then you mention salary on here and your boy makes a comment that binds you all up, get over yourself.

Tell everybody why you are mad. Why would you list your shit work schedule on here? You want us all to feel bad about your career choice? STFU, let me give you some french-cries with that blue-collar burger.

I even gave you props on your wheels in my comment, and said your posts were funny!!! You are an idiot...thats a compliment Mr. Maintenance! I clearly just brought up 2 points that you made on here because you decided to share some private things with this board. Dont get your shit-bag nation-destroying-Union-working panties in a bunch. Dont you have a shitty hip-hop song or video to record or produce? You have a big mouth my friend, but since you decided to write all colorfully, I figured I would return the favor. You're probably at work right now due to your strenuous schedule, so I will check back here tomorrow. You dont know me either so keep your mouth shut.

08-21-2011, 01:04 AM   #72
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep

Sorry OP, I didnt mean to start a war on here..........we got a little off topic on here.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 01:16 AM   #73
335_MI6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

idk i got my e92 335xi when i turned 16, im loving every second of it. Just follow your heart
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 01:25 AM   #74
DTrain17
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 335i fbo

Wow, this is getting ugly real fast.. I'm twisted in AC and on my phone but that little popcorn emoticon would be all over this thread. Ha!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 07:57 AM   #75
Slops
Major General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2005 C55 AMG

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncanp64 View Post
Vinnie!!!! I'm gonna miss ya and the cute car comments I hope u dun get banned cuz that guy had it comin
I had it coming? For pointing out the obvious?
No, not really for pointing out the obvious, rather for trying to be argumentative over something really stupid to be honest!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #76
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

LMAO it's a PUBLIC FORUM u fuckin loser I can post whatever the fuck I want especially since I've been to MANY meets and actually KNOW most of these guys in PERSON so again who am I trying to impress??? It's called SHARING U FUCKBAG. unlike u I have friends on here who actually ARE interested in the things I post rather then be nothing but a self centered almighty dbag making negative comments about everybody and what they do on here like you do. Every comment u make tries to be above everybody like your too good to be here so why don't you take your "high priced" POSH prissy f@ggot self elsewhere???

U can buy me twice yet u drive the same car as me, a few years older, which is a lot cheaper. Damn Mr. Money-bags how on earth do u do it??? And now you trying to talk shit about what I do for a living when YOUR the one that asked, or do u not remember that because your too busy counting your millions?? And yea I am a "maintenance man" so thanks for pointing out the obvious once again. Clearly your angry that my job is union probably because u are upset you have to pay for medical, dental, eye care, home closing costs, and a bunch of other stuff that my "nation destroying union" pays for. And blue colar??? Come on your prob the one dressed like a a pansy being somebodys bitch working a dead end job in a cubicle worrying about where your stapler is. I have such a shit union job that pays well and gives me a pension AND a 401k and while I have a contract to work for the next 4 years you can hope you don't get fired from your shithole job because of the economy. But then again you must be swimming in money anyway so what do u care???

And then u take shots at my music production. Your just a lame with no talent, prob a JHS volleyball reject that never got any pussy. U should become a cop, I hear that's where the highest rate of nerds who got picked on all their life turn to. Protect this shit city u live in.

So nice again nice try but don't write back because like u already stated "u don't associate with people like me"..

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #77
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Hey hey I'm being a cop.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 10:10 AM   #78
ntrinh91
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
No
      08-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #79
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
LMAO it's a PUBLIC FORUM u fuckin loser I can post whatever the fuck I want especially since I've been to MANY meets and actually KNOW most of these guys in PERSON so again who am I trying to impress??? It's called SHARING U FUCKBAG. unlike u I have friends on here who actually ARE interested in the things I post rather then be nothing but a self centered almighty dbag making negative comments about everybody and what they do on here like you do. Every comment u make tries to be above everybody like your too good to be here so why don't you take your "high priced" POSH prissy f@ggot self elsewhere???

U can buy me twice yet u drive the same car as me, a few years older, which is a lot cheaper. Damn Mr. Money-bags how on earth do u do it??? And now you trying to talk shit about what I do for a living when YOUR the one that asked, or do u not remember that because your too busy counting your millions?? And yea I am a "maintenance man" so thanks for pointing out the obvious once again. Clearly your angry that my job is union probably because u are upset you have to pay for medical, dental, eye care, home closing costs, and a bunch of other stuff that my "nation destroying union" pays for. And blue colar??? Come on your prob the one dressed like a a pansy being somebodys bitch working a dead end job in a cubicle worrying about where your stapler is. I have such a shit union job that pays well and gives me a pension AND a 401k and while I have a contract to work for the next 4 years you can hope you don't get fired from your shithole job because of the economy. But then again you must be swimming in money anyway so what do u care???

And then u take shots at my music production. Your just a lame with no talent, prob a JHS volleyball reject that never got any pussy. U should become a cop, I hear that's where the highest rate of nerds who got picked on all their life turn to. Protect this shit city u live in.

So nice again nice try but don't write back because like u already stated "u don't associate with people like me"..
Vin for the win....
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #80
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Classic vinnie lol

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #81
LaLakers91tc
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E92 335i 6MT

wow, i though e34addict was the most annoying member on the tristate, but e92stance has taken the cake...

The personal jabs are immature, and I still don't get what this troll is doing on the forum when he clearly hates everything to do with e9x bmw's and it seems like no one likes/wants him here either....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3NGOe90 View Post
Im not fukin 17 im im going to turn 19 in two weeks so its kinda my birthday present , and ive drove alot of e46s with 140k miles and 2006 audi a4 with almost 150k they were ok, so i guess im gonna be the only one in the forum 335 with 100k miles? Ok ill let u guys know how it runs after 6 months it should be fine i guess u guys never drove car with high miles DONT PANIC
Honestly, it is your choice to go that route, but the people on here have a point. The stuff that goes wrong with these cars at high miles is expensive to fix, and a hassle. Even if you know how to put in a fuel pump or any of that stuff, the parts are pretty expensive by themselves.
Case and point, my car is a 330, a very reliable car, and has been out of warranty since 50k miles, at 92k now, and just a single headlight failure cost me over a grand. When the unit went, it wasn't fixable, just replaceable. Parts are way overpriced on these cars, so it could be a headache and financial problem in waiting. additionally, if you mod it, like most enthusiasts do, the parts will be more prone to failure, and unless you have the extra money waiting around, i suggest buying a more reliable/lower mileage example. 17 down can get you into a very nice cpo 335, and then you can pay back whatever the difference is over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari View Post
This forum is full of "girls" who are afraid to touch their car. I learned how to change a water pump @ 17 and most of the problems you guys complain about like spark plugs can be changed in your driveway/ garage. If you guys sit down and really look @ a job and diy it will cost you less than half. Next time you guys wanna spend all that money PM me I could use the extra money since you guys like overpaying for stuff . OP I can get you oem parts for decent prices if you do get this car. Although that kind of mileage is considered abuse since its only 4 years old.
like i said above, I do most of the work on my own car with my father, and the parts are still expensive, significantly more expensive than the parts on my family's other cars, and my car is reliable. The cost to replace turbos, or fuel pumps would still be rather expensive, even if you did all the work.

Previous SGM E90 330i (R.I.P.)
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #82
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd

Quote:
Sorry OP, I didnt mean to start a war on here..........we got a little off topic on here.
A little?..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #83
Tari
Captain
Rep
Drives: MG M4

You can buy a turbo off someone online for a decent price, and the fuel pump still has 20k warranty. But anyhow I was just making a point about a large group of members on this forum complain about their cars but brag about them the next day. I respect the fact that you actually touch your car
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 06:05 PM   #84
Tari
Captain
Rep
Drives: MG M4

Quote:

I even gave you props on your wheels in my comment, and said your posts were funny!!! You are an idiot...thats a compliment Mr. Maintenance! I clearly just brought up 2 points that you made on here because you decided to share some private things with this board. Dont get your shit-bag nation-destroying-Union-working panties in a bunch. Should't you be driving an American car anyway Hoffa? Or maybe you have a shitty hip-hop song or video to record or produce? You have a big mouth my friend, but since you decided to write all colorfully, I figured I would return the favor. You're probably at work right now due to your strenuous schedule, so I will check back here tomorrow. You dont know me either so keep your mouth shut.
Grow UP!
you just insulted someone about their job, you lower than they are for bragging about their job. Your a grown man acting like a 14 yr old
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #85
LaLakers91tc
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari View Post
You can buy a turbo off someone online for a decent price, and the fuel pump still has 20k warranty. But anyhow I was just making a point about a large group of members on this forum complain about their cars but brag about them the next day. I respect the fact that you actually touch your car
I do agree with you on that point. Very few people diy anymore, especially on this forum, but with the 50-100k mile 4-6 year warranties these cars come with, I don't blame people for taking advantage of them, and this not working on their own cars. If my car was still under warranty, I am not sure if I would do much other than oil changes/ early maintenance on my car either.

Previous SGM E90 330i (R.I.P.)
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #86
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep

Nice grammer Alpine-Whitetrash, you're right, It's pointless to respond.....It's impossible for outsiders (that aren't like you and you bf's on here) to point out anything valid. I forgot you live and breath on here, I forgot how important this is to you. I feel sorry for you.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread