E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 328i Lease

07-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
sali
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 911, 16 Range Rover

328i Lease

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi there,
I have a 328i lease with premium package, auto, monaco blue, heated seats, navigation with real time traffic updates, ipod/iphone connector, etc. The lease is $447 per month (it used to be $474 with CT taxes but I have to pay $800 to NY DMV / will check with BMW NA for exact quote) and the car has 21 months left averaging 866 miles/month. I believe the car has 12,400 miles on it.
I want $500 back for security and you have to pay for $455 transfer fee.
The car is well taken care off (driven very slowly/low rev. during the break in period) and I always waited for the engine to warm up before moving. The car still has the new car smell and very clean inside (not eating, smoking or drinking was allowed).
I recently moved to Manhattan from CT and the car is becoming very expensive for me (I don’t drive that much anymore) and I pay $350 in parking alone. Not to mention, NYPD pigs are ticketing left and right for really bizarre things.
I have attached a few pictures. Please let me know if someone is interested.
Thank you,

Attached Images

Appreciate 0