E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > 1st annual dub run results.

10-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i m sport

1st annual dub run results.

So there where plenty of bimmers that showed up and showed support to this first time run....it was all nice the ride and routes where amazing....very well organized but for some odd reason one person does donuts (we blocked traffic for a moment so noone gets hurt) and the coordinator of the run goes on the mini forum saying this

HYDE16 Newbie

Offline Posts: 13

Re: 23-OCT-2011: 1st Annual "DubRun" to Hawk's Nest, NY « Reply #52 on: Yesterday at 06:45:45 PM »

To all of the Mini owners that I met this morning, thank you all for coming out you truly have some amazing cars.

Unfortunately that BMW maniac attended, he has been banned and removed from several events and for some reason felt the need to attend our 1st annual event to ruin this one as well.

Thisis the second event I have attended where he has acted this way. In no way did I ever mean for this to happen, I had to work hard to contain it at High Point not knowing he would ever pull that stunt at Hawk's Nest of all places.

I warned them several times at High Point that it would not be tolerated. On the return trip home our final group brining up the rear passed him and his buddies pulled over by two statetroopers, his licenseplate was called in several times and they finally got him.

I hope this does not discourage you from attending our weekly Wed Tri-Dubbin' meets (for all European cars). You will seethatif those 3-4 select BMWs were removed from the pack today the event would have been perfect. Hell, the event went super smooth overall and I'm only one person who spent 2.5 months planning this. I'm glad someone other than myself took ownership and yelled at him after I warned him several times.

I don't want you all to think you should remain in your Mini group only. If you came to the weekly Wed Tri-Dubbin' meets you would find the most relaxed, chill crowd of Euro owners where NONE of that stuff has ever happened. I truly hope you can put that idiot aside and I hope you all had a great 1st part of the day.

Please come attend our weekly meet to see the real side of our club. Those BMW guys are NOT a part of our club nor will be. Consider them banned from all future events. « Last Edit: Yesterday

FIRST OF ALL WHO IS THEM EVERYONE DURING THE CRUISE FOLLOWED DIRCETIONS AND DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO WE LEFT HIGH POINT EARLY BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY STATED TO US GO TO HAWKS NEST EARLY DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO HAVE YOUR FUN AND WELL BE THERE TO SEE THE SHOW??? DID YOU NOT? we understand donuts are dangerous and whatnot but you cant stop the guy hes gonna do it reguardless no need to point fingers at all the bmws there i got banned before copying all the other comments saying none of the bimmers should have been there and what not...
      10-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
BreakPoint
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Wat?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep

An to your comment about VW's driving the "same way", no one reported them to me or the police. Several BMWs were called in during the day, no VWs. I've
spoken with the Port Jervis police.

Lol
      10-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakPoint View Post
Wat?
Just sharing a few guys input on yesterdays dub run that we attended 4 from here 5 or 8 from m3 post showing support and we get scolded
For it? I understand the drifting thing but the rest of us were just enjoying our rides on twisty windy roads
      10-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymsport View Post
FIRST OF ALL WHO IS THEM EVERYONE DURING THE CRUISE FOLLOWED DIRCETIONS AND DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO WE LEFT HIGH POINT EARLY BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY STATED TO US GO TO HAWKS NEST EARLY DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO HAVE YOUR FUN AND WELL BE THERE TO SEE THE SHOW??? DID YOU NOT? we understand donuts are dangerous and whatnot but you cant stop the guy hes gonna do it reguardless no need to point fingers at all the bmws there i got banned before copying all the other comments saying none of the bimmers should have been there and what not...

Quote:
Just sharing a few guys input on yesterdays dub run that we attended 4 from here 5 or 8 from m3 post showing support and we get scolded
For it? I understand the drifting thing but the rest of us were just enjoying our rides on twisty windy roads
please translate
      10-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep

There was an event yesterday called dub run....a cruise from nj to high point park than to hawks nest ny and as far as orginization and great roads the coordinator sis a great job....a few bmws went including myself that guy "drift m3" was there did a few donuts aside from the main the cruise and now all of a sudden all the bmws are inconsiderate and aggressive drivers that should be banned ? Im just trying to make sense of the whole thing as to why ? We left some space from the cruise a good mile length and tested our cars on the curvy roads.....does anyone else see that as reason for hate and banning?
      10-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #7
shock2314
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Brooklyn G80 m3

haters gonna hate
Hello G80 M3
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #8
Snertz
H O O N
United_States
Rep
Drives: ein M!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=575626&page=2

Just "drift M3" is banned, no one else.

U WOT M8?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snertz View Post
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=575626&page=2

Just "drift M3" is banned, no one else.
I understand that but i have freinds from diff forums saying that they where talking b.s about all the bimmers as well
      10-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
Snertz
H O O N
United_States
Rep
Drives: ein M!

Quote:
I understand that but i have freinds from diff forums saying that they where talking b.s about all the bimmers as well
Ah gotcha, that sucks. He gave us all a bad name

U WOT M8?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #11
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
hes mad he cant do that with his GTI lmao
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #12
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
hes mad he cant do that with his GTI lmao
Lmaooo u feel like starting a bimmer run strictly bimmers
      10-25-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
First, let me just say I in no way condone DriftKings behavior. It was embarrassing being a young M3 driver at this event and having the other youths drive recklessly. They acted immaturely, I will have to agree. I dont care about how good anyone says he is, there is something called common sense, and it is very important. Money cant buy it. There is no problem with homeboy doing his stunts and enjoying his car, but on that road with all that activity? He needs some discipline, its as simple as that. that is all he lacks, he's a great guy, good driver, just has no discipline, nor regard for the public.

I, along with my M3 crew did everything we can to represent the forums well, however all efforts were trashed thanks to a some youths. But I will say, the mini's were driving like ultra pussies. the VW's were driving carelessly but slowly lol, and obviously the M3 clip was eating the road. The reality is that no one could have kept up with us, and because the majority were M's, we had NO choice but to eat the shit out of the asphalt, and everyone else is just jelly.

All I can say, is that I did everything I could to stay away from his car, as he is an insurance claim waiting to happen. I also have videos from the day of this event, including shots of the cops and whatnot. Ill post it up by the end of this week.

I am seriously thinking about holding a small BMW Bear mountain run... anyone down?

Last edited by Kiemyster; 10-25-2011 at 10:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #14
pblazejewicz
Peet 330i
Rep
Drives: bmw 330i

Im down for Bear mointain run!!!! we had 2 weeks ago and was great !!! when u want to do the run ? this year ?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #15
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Tbh the VDub community is worse.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #16
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep
Drives: 10 335i 21 740li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
as an ex-vdub and ex audi owner, its just not.

remember, audizine started running big cruises through bear mountain something like 9 years ago now, and never and incident, or any disrespect.
      10-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #17
Tonymsport
imout
United_States
Rep

Yes me and a few guys were talking about doing that......and also yea all the bmws that day tore up those roads.....who wouldnt!?!?!.....lol and no according to hyde on one of the mini forums most of the bmw plates were called in supposedly but hey what can ya dooo the hate is expected from the puss driving minis and retarded dub drivers :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
First, let me just say I in no way condone DriftKings behavior. It was embarrassing being a young M3 driver at this event and having the other youths drive recklessly. They acted immaturely, I will have to agree. I dont care about how good anyone says he is, there is something called common sense, and it is very important. Money cant buy it. There is no problem with homeboy doing his stunts and enjoying his car, but on that road with all that activity? He needs some discipline, its as simple as that. that is all he lacks, he's a great guy, good driver, just has no discipline, nor regard for the public.

I, along with my M3 crew did everything we can to represent the forums well, however all efforts were trashed thanks to a some youths. But I will say, the mini's were driving like ultra pussies. the VW's were driving carelessly but slowly lol, and obviously the M3 clip was eating the road. The reality is that no one could have kept up with us, and because the majority were M's, we had NO choice but to eat the shit out of the asphalt, and everyone else is just jelly.

All I can say, is that I did everything I could to stay away from his car, as he is an insurance claim waiting to happen. I also have videos from the day of this event, including shots of the cops and whatnot. Ill post it up by the end of this week.

I am seriously thinking about holding a small BMW Bear mountain run... anyone down?
      10-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #18
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pblazejewicz View Post
Im down for Bear mointain run!!!! we had 2 weeks ago and was great !!! when u want to do the run ? this year ?
within the next 2-3 weeks? just to give everyone enough time to make arrangements to make the event...
      10-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
pblazejewicz
Peet 330i
Rep
Drives: bmw 330i

cool !!! them who in for now ?!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #20
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90 View Post
Quote:
as an ex-vdub and ex audi owner, its just not.

remember, audizine started running big cruises through bear mountain something like 9 years ago now, and never and incident, or any disrespect.
Well just like what drift m3 did to our BMW community... Most of the vdubs i see are kids trying to look like ricers with euro cars.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #21
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Well just like what drift m3 did to our BMW community... Most of the vdubs i see are kids trying to look like ricers with euro cars.
At least most of those kids pay for their own cars & mods. Can't say the same about most on e90post lol.

Regardless, don't know why OP cares who thinks what about you or as a collective group. There's life beyond the world wide webz.
      10-25-2011, 06:15 PM   #22
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep

Just stating what I see lol. The "euro meets" at Baldwin are a mix of kids in vdubs and Hondas.

Appreciate 0