E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > FS: E90 Dinan Exhaust, Injen Intake partout(double post in classified)

11-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Classycali
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 325i/e92 335i

FS: E90 Dinan Exhaust, Injen Intake partout(double post in classified)

I'm parting out my 2006 326i, here is what I have. Pictures and videos included. Pm or email me at classycali@msn.com. or txt:2812227356. Make me offers or trades, I'm open to anything. Locals are first to reduce shipping hassle. Lowballers will be ignored.

Dinan Exhaust : It sounds great while giving a little bit of power. Dinan states a 5hp gain. I felt more power within the mid range rpm's, but of course there is so much a free flow exhaust can do for power. $800+shipping. The exhaust is not off the car yet but will be be next week. Here is the link to their page.
http://www.dinancars.com/shop/D660-9...an.aspx#page=1

Injen intake: Intake was purchased through **********s. The intake comes with it's original box all parts and manuals. The intake has aprox. 9k miles on it. It is in great shape, there is a small scratch from rubbing the size of about a nickle on the elbow of the pipe but does not effect its performance. This intake is aggressive and helps with throttle response. $225+shipping
Here is the link form **********s.http://www.**********s.com/_e/Injen_...0_3_Series.htm

E46 oem m3 wheels: These wheels have good amount of curbage on them but are true and straight. the tires are worn and will need replacing, center caps not included. Looking to sell locally first but if I have to ship I will with or without tires, the price is $500.

Mach Schnell 15mm Spacers(pair): These were on the car for about 6k miles. Comes with extended lugs. $80+shipping

Lci halogen Headlights and Lumma m5 bumper: I want to trade my Front bumper and lci headlights for stock headlights and oem bumper as a set + $200 obo. The headlights have minor scratches and some cracks from weather, but does not leak or fog up. The Bumper itself has cracks and paint chips from hitting curbs.( It just got worse after these pics were taken, hit another curb). Want to do locally for obvious reasons. heres Construct's website http://www.constructauto.com/product...or_bmw_e90.htm

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Classycali
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 325i/e92 335i

Intake is sold!
Appreciate 0