E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Atlanta coding

06-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
Whiteout335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i alpine white

Atlanta coding

Hey guys, im getting some custom headlights and looking for a place to get some coding done. I currently live in Nashville but willing to travel to Atlanta as I know I'd have a better chance getting it done there. I need the following done

"you will need some coding to shut off the angel eye out error. I also recommend coding the angel eye circuit so the angels are at full strength when the lowbeams are on and also coding off the cornering lights so they only turn on with the turn signals. All that can be done by an experienced coder in a few minutes for a nominal charge."
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
332ijunkie
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 87 M52 E30, M52 E36

We do a lot of coding and were in atlanta. I would look at getting it done remotely though by someone like nivedh since you're so far
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 04:04 AM   #3
wildcatcrazy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 332ijunkie
We do a lot of coding and were in atlanta. I would look at getting it done remotely though by someone like nivedh since you're so far
I can do it remotely if you want. Just shoot me a pm.

-Joe
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 12:37 PM   #4
marmit2017
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 535i 13 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatcrazy View Post
I can do it remotely if you want. Just shoot me a pm.

-Joe
Can you help with coding? I have stock lci halogens and converting to non adaptive lci xenons. They turn on fine when the car is off, but begin to flicker when the car is turned on I'm assuming because it needs to be coded. I have the INPA cable and the basic ncs expert software. Ive tried to get them coded using carly software but I don't think its advanced enough for that, i was only able to delete the corner amber lights and small things like that. Do you know if i have to just turn off the bulb check warning? or if there is more to it. Please help, this is the last thing in order to get my retrofit finished.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 03:54 PM   #5
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmit2017 View Post
Can you help with coding? I have stock lci halogens and converting to non adaptive lci xenons. They turn on fine when the car is off, but begin to flicker when the car is turned on I'm assuming because it needs to be coded. I have the INPA cable and the basic ncs expert software. Ive tried to get them coded using carly software but I don't think its advanced enough for that, i was only able to delete the corner amber lights and small things like that. Do you know if i have to just turn off the bulb check warning? or if there is more to it. Please help, this is the last thing in order to get my retrofit finished.
PM sent.
Appreciate 0