E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > New supporting vendor...The M Shop

04-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
jon@themshop
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

New supporting vendor...The M Shop

Hello everyone!

My name is Jon Caldito from The M Shop and I am excited to be sponsoring E90post.com.

The M Shop is a BMW/Mini Independent shop in Los Angeles and we mostly deal with vehicle maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and performance parts. Website is www.themshop.com.

My position is Operation Manager so my job is basically acting like a service adviser to the customer. I also order parts, make appointments, ship parts, advertising, cashier, and monitor message boards that we sponsor.

If your BMW is out of warranty or is in need of maintenance please call me at 323-257-5773 or email Jon@TheMshop.com. We can do, pre-purchase inspections, safety inspections, and Driving School/Tech Inspections. We can also do in-between oil changes if you don't want to replace the engine oil every 15,000 miles.

In the near future we hope to be selling and installing Vishnu's PROcede and AA Tuning's Xede.

THE M SHOP
5041 Eagle Rock Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041

We're located in the city of Eagle Rock off of the 134 and 2 freeways.
Appreciate 0