E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Blootooth and usb help

11-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
Stevese90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d ed

Blootooth and usb help

Hi guys just a couple of questions any help would be greatly appreciated.

First of all i have a 320d ed lci 2010 model and i am having problems with my usb drive as it plays music for a few seconds then automatically turns off and takes time reloading and plays and cuts off sometimes it does not even reload and goes to the radio. i am using some cheap 4gb Usb flash drive called intenso bought from maplin is this the problem do you thing i need a better usb flash drive as i have formatted it to fat32 but it still seems to have the same problem. can anyone recommend me a good stable USB flash drive dont need it to have that much space 4-8GB will do.

Second of all my car does not have bluetooth from what i have read i already have the ULF in the boot and i have double checked and it has it. So basically would i only need the blootooth antenna and the microphone and the neccesary wiring and would my deck (proffesional)need to be coded as it does not have a tele option in the menu.
Appreciate 0