E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Wheels and Tires - Brand New

07-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
CleanLemans
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue 328i Sedan M

Wheels and Tires - Brand New

*Didnt wanna post this in the classifieds as its for local pick-up only*

Hey guys.. I'm new but not really concerned with that since this is for local pick-up only and all parts are brand new so you can assure yourself im not a scammer, hit me up anytime on AIM = rollnwitme with questions, I work in the IT field so im around all day.

Moving along.. just a feeler but if i get the audience to go with it I'll sell everything in my garage right now.. I'd like to install all this on my car and go crazy like I did on my old G35 but ... im going to reference the Jay-z song: (i think) "young enough to know what to drive but old enough not to put rims on it" lol.. not to mention a few grand in the bank account sounds better.

Exhaust arrives Friday - Remus QUAD exhaust for 328/330 Sedans. Like title says, brand new.. UPS drop off is scheduled for Friday.

Wheels.. spoke with my guy yesterday and they are at the finisher.. but this is what they will look like:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30swthl&s=5

They are 3pc wheels, 19x8.5 and 19x10.. brushed aluminum finish, built with combo forging, you will have 4.5 rear lips and 2.5 front lips.. NO ROLLING FENDERS.. tires are BFGoodrich KDW, 265/30/19.. 235/35/19..

All I want is what I paid for these and not a dime more, best part is NO WAIT TIME.. strictly what I paid for these, wheels/tires are 4k.. exhaust is 950. Thanks.
Appreciate 0