E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Heated/Power seat swap question

08-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
crazed792
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Heated/Power seat swap question

Someone on the forum is selling the powered/heated version of my seats: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292947

I currently don't have power seats, and they were converted to heated using an aftermarket method (switch on the side of the seat). Anybody know what is required if I purchase the other members seats to get them to work? I know I would need the switch for the heating, but I don't know if I need anything else to make that work (prewire?).

I have flat out no idea on the power portion... I found a DIY for adding power to seat bolsters if you switch to a sport seat, but that was about it. If anybody has any clue, let me know. Also, I'd prefer to turn said power seats into manual, as I don't really prefer them anyway. I think that's just a dream though.

Thanks

Last edited by crazed792; 08-24-2009 at 12:39 PM..
Appreciate 0