E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Anthony (Palella) at IND--Great service!!

12-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Anthony (Palella) at IND--Great service!!

I seriously posted and PM'd a shitload of questions to Tony about the Eisenmann Meisterschaft exhaust system I was interested in purchasing. Tony took the time to respond to each of my questions and PM's, with much patience I may add. After a long back and forth battle, I finally decided to purchase the quad tip design.

Tony took my order and gave me the specifics on the production time to be expected (it was a special order part at the time). I put down my deposit and thought nothing else of my order until Tony messaged me and told me that he could possibly get the last system in the US due to an order cancellation. I told him "sure," and he was able to procure it for me. I paid the balance, and my system arrived to me in less than a week (mostly due to the morons at the local outlet of the shipping company).

Tony provided GREAT service in answering all my questions and went the extra mile in getting me that last system before it was sold.

I won't hesitate to buy another product from IND Distribution and Tony should I be in the market for a mod again.

Great job bro!
      12-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
Ryan.M
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002

Anthony's a good guy. I got caught in a snow storm this year and he waited at his shop to help me put some winter tires on my car. He had plans with the wifey but he ditched her just to help a fellow enthusiast out.

Appreciate 0
      01-30-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
I seriously posted and PM'd a shitload of questions
san~man = PM king!!

Thanks for your business!!!
      01-30-2008, 11:10 PM   #4
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palella@Industry View Post
san~man = PM king!!

Thanks for your business!!!
Hey, did you find the answer to that question I asked you the other morning on the phone about the diffuser?