E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > WTB e90 Tan/Beige Sport Seats (front, heated)

02-24-2023, 04:40 PM   #1
coochmon
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

WTB e90 Tan/Beige Sport Seats (front, heated)

Looking to upgrade my 328i sedan's 2 front seats - tan interior. Seats must be heated type.

Thx!!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2023, 07:00 PM   #2
tailendcharlie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 E91

Garage List
2007 E91  [0.00]
2002 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Good luck.
In the same boat except don’t care about heated.
Turns out beige/sport is really hard to find. Black otoh is everywhere.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2023, 08:23 AM   #3
coochmon
Rep

Heads up - SCAM USER - name of Matkins

Heads up to all - a SCAM USER by the name of Matkins on this forum tried to dupe me into sending him money for e90 seats I was looking to buy with a WTB post. He sent 2 legit looking photos of great seats just what I wanted.... then we communicated a good bit and I was trying to work out a safe way to do the deal... (i.e. something like CashApp which is protected if you hook up a credit card to it) and I asked for some additional information to prove he wasn't scamming me and he got irritated... I then checked and he's been on this forum all of 4 or 5 days. I asked for a video walk around of the seats.... the price was big money, $900 shipped and I could have payed that for those sport seats - they were nice. He kept getting more irritated and then eventually sent me a video - of seats in a drive - different setting - which I happened upon on Youtube - He'd edited video from that. So while I'm not out cash he's already got my email and cell number so this is a bummer. Stay safe from the Phishermen out there.
-coochmon
PS NOTE: Cashapp from a debit card is unprotected, and standard Zelle and Paypal and Venmo are NOT protected - anything from a bank account and you're out money - payments from a credit card are protected you can get your money back from the CC company. 3% or so fee usually for this tho.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2023, 12:19 PM   #4
coochmon
Rep

Found some! My trick was FB Marketplace and changed my location to various spots around the nation since FB allows only a 500 mile radius.. found seats in MN and had them shipped by a super nice guy at salvage place. Psyched to put them in. After sitting in the seats when I got them I can't believe I waited this long to do this. Wow!
Appreciate 1