E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > E91 2006 325xi Sports Wagon - Well Maintained! All service up to date!

11-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
MARVL E91
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325xi Sports Wagon

E91 2006 325xi Sports Wagon - Well Maintained! All service up to date!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I work for an independent used car dealer in Central New Jersey. I had the owner buy this car for me last year around this time. I enjoy the car but with a 100-mile daily commute the fuel and depreciation is killing me. I owe $12,800 on my loan which the dealer has kindly enough paid off for me to get into a VW Jetta TDI. I obviously still owe the money on the loan and know I will take a hit but trying not to take a bath. I am advertising the E91 on their site and because they are holding the title the sale will go through the business. I have the final say on the price but because the sale is going through the dealer, I can offer financing for you.

Here is the description:
Up for sale is my 2006 BMW 325xi Sports Wagon finished in Arctic Gray Metallic with Light Gray Leather interior and Burl Walnut Wood Trim. It's LOADED with Logic7 Premium Sound w/ Aux-Input, Comfort Access Keyless Ignition, Rear Parktronic, Premium Package (Power Front Seats w/ Driver Memory, BMW Telematics, Autodimming Rearview Mirrors, Split Folding Rear Seat) Cold Weather Package (Heated Front Seats, Headlight Washers, Ski Bag, Automatic Headlight and Rain Sensor), Adaptive Xenon Headlights with upgraded M-Tech LED Angel Eyes, Yellow Fog Lamps, Bluetooth Handsfree Phone System (works with my iPhone 5), Panoramic Sunroof w/ Power Cover, Rear Window Side Shades and more!

This BMW wagon is in great condition and is current with all of it's service! It was driven mostly highway miles and was maintained with only BMW OEM parts and fluids. The rear shocks and front upper control arms were just replaced at 104k with BMW original parts! Brake pads, rotors and tires have about 10k miles on them! Spark plugs, and oil changed were recently completed at 100k miles! This Bimmer is ready to drive right away with no headaches! Everything works on it! Included but not shown are the locking BMW Crossbars for the roof rack system with keys! The only cosmetic blemishes are a few minors chips and scratches on the front and rear bumpers, and three small dings on the driver side rear quarter panel. It's got a Clean Carfax report which I can provide. I had some custom coding done including: Windows Up/Down with Keyfob, Euro Double Strobe Hazards, Digital Speedometer Activated, and Doors Unlock upon engine shutdown.

Full Resolution Photo Gallery
https://app.box.com/s/m6do9k9k3uutdrihjqbg

I did a video walk around on it as well.

Last edited by MARVL E91; 11-27-2013 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
MARVL E91
Rep

Anybody interested at all?
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
ian__
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328i

Can't PM you since I just created an account, but PM me. Let's talk. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
MARVL E91
Rep

Call or Text me 347-946-2785

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian__ View Post
Can't PM you since I just created an account, but PM me. Let's talk. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
ExchangeHut
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '06 330i Sedan Graphite, 204k

Still for sale?
Appreciate 0