E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Space Gray E92; sealed with Blackfire Wet Diamond

04-05-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Space Gray E92; sealed with Blackfire Wet Diamond

Got the car detailed. Not all of the swirls were taken out but its shiny and looks super clean. Im going to purchase tools to do it myself next month (when it gets warmer, my garage isnt heated and 50's isnt warm enough to warrant me to do it) and get them all out and such, but for now its great and looks great. You cant really notice them either unless you are at the right angle and the sun is at the right angle, so they are very very minor at worst.

Here are some pics...sorry of the size, I dont have a program to resize them, and sorry that its really really bright out, but my garage isnt large enough to get pics well either.

Wheels were cleaned with P21s Wheel Gel a couple weeks ago and waxed with poor boys wheel sealant. Its an amazing wax, I love how the brake dust just washes off or just wipes off with a towel. Its great!

The BFWD is AWESOME though. Fantastic stuff!!! SUPER slick and smooth, and shines well!! Looks great on the car!!! I have the BFWD Wax spray to put over the top of it and I am sure that will add another level of shine as well. Great products, the detailer loved the product though, said it was the best sealant he has ever used.
Attached Images

Last edited by Dackz; 04-05-2010 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Clear bra on that hood? It looks GREAT until that line.

50 in the garage would feel real nice once you get buffing!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
hokie4life03
VT Bimmer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
Looks great!!! Let me know when you are ready to sell the rims.
      04-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Clear bra on that hood? It looks GREAT until that line.

50 in the garage would feel real nice once you get buffing!!!!

Yes, clear bra it is. Its needed though, in CO we get rock chips easy. my ENTIRE front of the car is clear bra'd up to that line. I almost thought about getting it done on the whole hood but oh well, most people know its the clear bra line and I dont really mind...its better then a bunch of random chips.

Rims wont ever be sold...the 19's look toooo damn good.
Appreciate 0