E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Apple pie Meet #2. Saturday 8/12/2006.

08-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #1123
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Good time today guys. Im so mad i lost $20 at barona, ha ha.. i shouldnt gamble. lol.

Anyway, i will miss all you guys.. it was actually pretty sad saying goodbye. I know we will keep in touch through the website, but i will def miss out on our meets.
      08-12-2006, 07:24 PM   #1124
steve@trendixinc.com
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Trendix E90

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Thank you

it's been a great pleasure in the meeting. Everyone is so nice, 2 bad have to leave early for another appointment.
Special thanks to Alvin, couldn't have made it without you and your fiance(Samantha?) Thanks.

looking forward to seeing you all again.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #1125
diesel007
Not Stock
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325I

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Pics go here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26891

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 08:00 PM   #1126
rlc
Captain
Rep
Drives: '06 E90 - '04 E85 - '16 F15d

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.5i Roadster  [9.00]
Meet Highlights

We had a great time today!... Sorry for all who could not make it. Don't know if it's official yet, but I think the final number was 34 E90s. That makes it easily the LARGEST E90 MEET IN THE UNIVERSE!

Meet Highlights:

Got a little late start driving as we tried to get the perfect shot of all the cars. I think Mava's Formula1 Race Start idea came out awesome!

Most everyone did not have a map, so we lost a few at the start but quickly got the gang together again for the drive up Highland Valley.

Between Ramona and Dudley's we had a crazy motorcyclist trying to pass our caravan on a twisty part of road and lost control. His out of control riderless bike almost clipped our Electric Red member (sorry, forgot the name). This guy had NO SHIRT and got scraped up pretty bad. Ambulance had picked him up when we went back through on the way to Barona.

Barona parking was slick and allowed for another photo op. Raffle at Barona - Long wins sway bars, Aphall wins front lip (his wife got pretty excited at the win). Barona dining was fine, even though we did not all get to sit close together for the meal.

Thanks to everyone who came - it was great meeting some new members.
      08-12-2006, 09:12 PM   #1127
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlc
We had a great time today!... Sorry for all who could not make it. Don't know if it's official yet, but I think the final number was 34 E90s. That makes it easily the LARGEST E90 MEET IN THE UNIVERSE!

Between Ramona and Dudley's we had a crazy motorcyclist trying to pass our caravan on a twisty part of road and lost control. His out of control riderless bike almost clipped our Electric Red member (sorry, forgot the name). This guy had NO SHIRT and got scraped up pretty bad. Ambulance had picked him up when we went back through on the way to Barona.

haha, it was crazy how fast it happened, the whole time he was in front of me, I was thinking he was probably going to end up on my windshield..fortunately, he ate it without hurting any of the people in the caravan..shirtless WTF was he thinking..not exactly riding a moped...

P.S. On my way back I saw a sick looking Alpina Z8 cursing along 405 near Irvine...as expected some dumbass G35 driver tried to race him, think he just looked at them and gave it a :finger:
      08-12-2006, 09:45 PM   #1128
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScBlacksunshine
haha, it was crazy how fast it happened, the whole time he was in front of me, I was thinking he was probably going to end up on my windshield..fortunately, he ate it without hurting any of the people in the caravan..shirtless WTF was he thinking..not exactly riding a moped...

P.S. On my way back I saw a sick looking Alpina Z8 cursing along 405 near Irvine...as expected some dumbass G35 driver tried to race him, think he just looked at them and gave it a :finger:
Yea i think everyone was waiting for that guy to eat shit. When he went by, i was telling my buddy "that guy is gonna crash, watch". Then 5 mins later, that was it. He was trying to show off, but he just looked like a dumbass, hopefully he learned his lesson.
      08-12-2006, 09:46 PM   #1129
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Gang had an awesome time today!!

Ryan thanks for coordinating the biggest frikin mudda frikin meet in all da frikin universe!!

Captain RLC thanks for guiding us asian folk down the hill to the 15. You're coordination of the VIP parking was a welcome surprise!!

All you newbies welcome to the E90 Socal jungle yo!! :rocks: :rocks:

Bella - you're my partner in crime girl and evil twin. Good luck out in NYC! We'll miss you; actually more like your bootylicious ASS! HELLLZZZZ YEAH!! :rocks:

You all rock!! GREAT GREAT MEET today! Too bad that squid ate it hard!
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 10:32 PM   #1130
jojogargoles
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

DAMN im so tired i drove all the way back to L.A. shit thats one hell of a ride!!!!

i like the curves going up to barona its freaking insane i thought im doing rally racing!
      08-12-2006, 10:40 PM   #1131
Gripster
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Yea i think everyone was waiting for that guy to eat shit. When he went by, i was telling my buddy "that guy is gonna crash, watch". Then 5 mins later, that was it. He was trying to show off, but he just looked like a dumbass, hopefully he learned his lesson.
I didn't get too close a look, but that lesson looked like he has learned it for life. Looked like a lot of road rash and missing skin. Ouch. Especially when infection sets in over the next few days. You just can't get away with that kind of stupid shit on roads like these - and without protective gear. Bloody idiot.

Anyways - it was an awesome meet today (at least this morning - I had to bail after Dudley's). Really cool to see so many E90s in one place and to meet some of the folks from the forum.
      08-13-2006, 12:03 AM   #1132
richbum
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325i,G35

haha. nice meeting all of you. By the time i left barona.. only 3 BMW's was left. That mountain driving was intense. so much for slow and steady.. my tires squeeked more than once

My toy box:
E90 Alpine White
Kerscher front bumper
Eisenmann exhaust
Mtec HIDs

G35 Coupe:
Kenstyle Bodykit
20" JLine Wheels
Greddy StageII Turbo
Greddy Cat-Back Exhaust System
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 12:04 AM   #1133
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
very good tiems today guys.

ric thanks for guiding us to the freeway, that was a fun drive too! and sorry for totally riding your bumper through highlands..lol...

so many cars it was awesome!
      08-13-2006, 12:05 AM   #1134
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
OH YEAH!

you guys see the M6 that was out front?
      08-13-2006, 12:06 AM   #1135
jojogargoles
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw

you know what i think evrybody is thinking the same thing about that guy that he will eventually crash and then it happened....

hmmmm dont we have powers? maybe that if all E90 think of something to happen, it will happen?
      08-13-2006, 12:18 AM   #1136
marspinball
Registered
Rep
Drives: Electric Red 330xi

Great meet. Met lots of great people! I just found out about it a week ago and glad I went. Can't wait for the next one!!

BTW I was the one (in the electric red 330xi) the dumbass on the bike was trying to pass around the blind curve. He lost it right next to us. He ended up on his back in the on-coming lane. I then looked back in my mirror and he leaped right of the pavement.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 12:49 AM   #1137
ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sghsteve
Special thanks to Alvin, couldn't have made it without you and your fiance(Samantha?) Thanks.

Hahaha. I've been teasing Alvin and Sam all evening. They're not engaged yet, but you never know what may happen before you know it.
Alvin--> + <---Sam = Amore
      08-13-2006, 01:04 AM   #1138
steve@trendixinc.com
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman

Hahaha. I've been teasing Alvin and Sam all evening. They're not engaged yet, but you never know what may happen before you know it.
OOOPS! I somehow remember that someone mentioned Sam is Alvin's fiance. Anyhoo, wish them all the best.
      08-13-2006, 01:18 AM   #1139
aphall
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i rec'd 2/17/06

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sghsteve
OOOPS! I somehow remember that someone mentioned Sam is Alvin's fiance. Anyhoo, wish them all the best.
You say fiance, and Captain says wife. What are you guys trying to do to me?!

Yes, good times... I just got back. Special thanks to the Ryan and Cap for helping this meet together. Also, special thanks to all the sponsers, especially DTM for the lip. I'm sure Sam would like to give a special thanks for DTM as well. It was great meeting all you new folks as well! Hope it won't be the last time we see you all.

Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 01:37 AM   #1140
steve@trendixinc.com
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman

Meet Highlights:

Got a little late start driving as we tried to get the perfect shot of all the cars. I think Mava's Formula1 Race Start idea came out awesome!

Most everyone did not have a map, so we lost a few at the start but quickly got the gang together again for the drive up Highland Valley.

Between Ramona and Dudley's we had a crazy motorcyclist trying to pass our caravan on a twisty part of road and lost control. His out of control riderless bike almost clipped our member's Electric Red car (sorry, forgot the name). This guy had NO SHIRT and got scraped up pretty bad. Ambulance had picked him up when we went back through on the way to Barona.

Long wins sway bars in an obviously fixed raffle drawing Aphall wins the front lip and his wife got REAL excited - good for them.

Mac even left me some Roast Beef to go with the turkey. Thanks, Mac.

Guest I'm not the only one! Things progress really fast! Sam has become Alvin's wife already!
      08-13-2006, 02:00 AM   #1141
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphall

Yes, good times... I just got back. Special thanks to the Ryan and Cap for helping this meet together. Also, special thanks to all the sponsers, especially DTM for the lip. I'm sure Sam would like to give a special thanks for DTM as well. It was great meeting all you new folks as well! Hope it won't be the last time we see you all.
Dear Moderator,

Can you please delete this thread before Sam reads it? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 02:09 AM   #1142
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphall
Just make sure we are all on the list for your bachelor party
      08-13-2006, 02:30 AM   #1143
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Doode the LARGEST E90 MEET in the universe!!!!!!

What an awesome time!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet and talk to everyone, and I forgot half the names of the people there.

Big props to Ryan "clark kent" and rlc "the captain" for leading and getting everyone together. No one was left behind this time around!!! Awesome job guys.

Mac, bro you are a visionary hahaha awesome job settting up the F1 style photo shoot.

All you guys are nuts to climb up that freakin hill to get a couple of shots. It was funny hearing Gilda scream when Michael "Indy Jones" almost slipped. Not so funny if he actually did.

Long, you crazy mofo for getting all those crazy shots while driving or standin the middle of the street. I am gonna definitely get a "Tom Tom" and not a "Long Long" how could me and mangos both get lost the same way???? Stop rigging the raffles.

Miguel, you were on my ass the entire time through the highlands but definitely fun push the cars through.

Herman, stop taking pictures. I want the negatives.

Alvin and Sam. Congrats I had no idea. I mean on the lip, no way am I talking about anything else.

Bella, you will be missed dearly. Especially by puck. Who will nurse him now?

Definitely hope to see you guys all again soon.

Next up, why don't we do a LA run? Angeles Crest? Mac, come out of retirement, help me out bro. :rocks:

Last edited by Minipuck V 2.0; 08-13-2006 at 02:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 07:53 AM   #1144
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0
Doode the LARGEST E90 MEET in the universe!!!!!!

Big props to Ryan "clark kent" and rlc "the captain" for leading and getting everyone together. No one was left behind this time around!!! Awesome job guys.
I couldn't agree more gang! "Giant Muuddafooker" and "Captain" freakin kept us all together even while people got lost.

Quote:
Miguel, you were on my ass the entire time through the highlands but definitely fun push the cars through.
Did Miguel poke you too? U mean to tell me that a fairly modded 330 was riding the ass of your Mtech? Shows you that there's NO SUBSTITUTION for POWER beytach! 330 > 325.... OOOWWWNNNEEEDDD beyatch!!!

Quote:
Herman, stop taking pictures. I want the negatives.
You can use those for your headshots foo! I hear that William Hung is looking for backup dancing/singing talent. I've seen you shake your hips... I think you would be perfect! SING baby sing!

Quote:
Alvin and Sam. Congrats I had no idea. I mean on the lip, no way am I talking about anything else.
WOW!!! So much excitement from a lip!! Awesome win Alvin and SAM!!!! :rocks:

Quote:
Bella, you will be missed dearly. Especially by puck. Who will nurse him now?
Minipuck I've been meaning to talk to you about this. I think it's time that you dawn the dress and give it Puck "mama" style.

Puck... what can I say man. She's leaving but certainly not forgotten. And with your "stalking" (both "e" and in-person) capabilities it's just a matter of time before I see your various mugs plastered on the 9:00 o'clock news!

Quote:
Next up, why don't we do a LA run? Angeles Crest? Mac, come out of retirement, help me out bro. :rocks:
Alas little brother today's my last meet in a while.... We're celebrating Long's bday big time!! :rocks: Let's focus on the celebration homie!!
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0