E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Girl called me a joke?

05-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #45
boostedTIAG335
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Stop crying about her. She's out riding some other dude's cock as we speak.

Now that you DGAF about her anymore...it's page 3 and not one pic has been shared. Cough them up.

Last edited by boostedTIAG335; 05-20-2013 at 06:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #46
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsrunem8 View Post
Fwdftl, thanks for your input.

I just want to make something clear. Yes I tried with her for 3 years, but I wasn't only devoted to her. I did go out and have my fun. She was the only girl I wanted to settle with at the end of the night. I did tell her my intentions from the very beginning, but she always said the same thing. It is ultimately my fault for not realizing sooner and dropping the broad.
depending on your definition of fun she may have detected this and chose to string you along for a long ass ride.

Girls usually have wonderfull BS detectors.

If you really want a girl to be your only girl, you can't have fun on the side...and by fun I mean blasting cheeks every other night.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #47
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
From a third person. you seem like the type of person who cant take the hint.

shes not interested, you were friendzoned before you liked her, she thinks you're a creep.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #48
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl
Quote:
Fwdftl, thanks for your input.

I just want to make something clear. Yes I tried with her for 3 years, but I wasn't only devoted to her. I did go out and have my fun. She was the only girl I wanted to settle with at the end of the night. I did tell her my intentions from the very beginning, but she always said the same thing. It is ultimately my fault for not realizing sooner and dropping the broad.
depending on your definition of fun she may have detected this and chose to string you along for a long ass ride.

Girls usually have wonderfull BS detectors.

If you really want a girl to be your only girl, you can't have fun on the side...and by fun I mean blasting cheeks every other night.

My definition is the same. I tried, and she never wanted to commit. I wasn't only going to devote myself to her unless it was official.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #49
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd
From a third person. you seem like the type of person who cant take the hint.

shes not interested, you were friendzoned before you liked her, she thinks you're a creep.
I wasn't friend zoned. I know that for a fact. But thanks for your input.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #50
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:

Ok bro, what makes you think you werent friendzoned.

in my eyes, you've asked her before. she "wasnt ready for a relationship" aka i see you as a friend nothing more.

once she says that, she will never see you as a potential bf. its been three years of knowing her...yea never gunna happen.

get over it. being very dramatic for no reason. Stop talking to her. see what happens. obviously reaching out to her was a fail before. Then your rude comment like "dont talk to me again like a nobody" not needed. she didnt want to talk to you on the phone or text. You still dont think you were friendzoned? why would you call her or text her if you havent in "weeks"? how many time does she have to deny you to see that? You had a crush and it didnt happen. thats why its called a crush, it crushes your heart cause you'll never forget her.

i dont mean to sound harsh. just open your eyes man. cant catch them all.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #51
boostedTIAG335
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
He wasn't friendzoned. Bitch kicked him to the curb and now he's crying about it.

Still waiting for pics.
      05-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #52
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd
Quote:

in my eyes, you've asked her before. she "wasnt ready for a relationship" aka i see you as a friend nothing more.

once she says that, she will never see you as a potential bf. its been three years of knowing her...yea never gunna happen.

get over it. being very dramatic for no reason. Stop talking to her. see what happens. obviously reaching out to her was a fail before. Then your rude comment like "dont talk to me again like a nobody" not needed. she didnt want to talk to you on the phone or text. You still dont think you were friendzoned? why would you call her or text her if you havent in "weeks"? how many time does she have to deny you to see that? You had a crush and it didnt happen. thats why its called a crush, it crushes your heart cause you'll never forget her.

i dont mean to sound harsh. just open your eyes man. cant catch them all.

I understand what you're saying. And you can be right to an extent. It's a long story why we didn't talk for a few weeks. But that was my decision to her. There's a lot more details involved to where I know I was not friend zoned for a face. I just don't want to type everything up. This chick is weird and has a crazy personality. Maybe that's what I liked.

Anywho, so we all have a consensus. Ignore her. And see what happens
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #53
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Chased a girl for 3 years with your dashing looks? This doesn't quite add up.

If you are really that good looking (which isn't really that important in a man), embrace your handsomeness and work it to your advantage. Right now you're acting like an ugly stalker.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #54
Ehwnnc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 335i

pics or close thread
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #55
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
This girl has never had a bf, hates being touched, only goes out to drink with family, and is super afraid of commitment because "she wants to live life." Said doesn't even believe in relationships.
Chick is..

What woman under the age of 50 wears a swimsuit like that?
She's frigid, and she will never settle with a guy because she has to keep finding a better one.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #56
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

^^Lol

I guess you live and you learn. Crazy thing is this is the only girl I have chased in my life and I couldn't close.
Should've been a douche from day 1.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 07:12 PM   #57
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

^Sounds like you chose the crazy.
Mine lasted 3weeks (of ambiguity) but it was a sweet 3 weeks.. she was at her prime and I was the chump. Now looking back, god you don't even want to look to imagine what she's like now - just keep the memories sweet.
She's Pets.com and you're google in infancy (a stretch, but u get the idea)
Time to work on your game.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #58
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
Canada
Rep
Drives: X6M / M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 Audi TTRS  [10.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [9.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [9.00]
Bang her friend and tell her that she was a waste of time when she finds out.

Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #59
sasha1015
Rep
Drives: VW GLI

Shes out!

Shes not interested and never will be... Even if ur Fabio..
Let me explain: If she just wanted to be ur "friend" for the past 3 years she wouldnt be a bitch to you for no reason... If she was just using u and u were just an item she can take off the shelf and use sometimes she doesnt care about u and about being a bitch to u. Which is exactly what she did.
If u drop her she MIGHT come back to u in which case u better tell her "peace out." But chances are she wants nothing to do with you. :/ Sorry bro its the truth.

If ur as blessed with looks as u make it seem im sure u can do better

P.s dont txt her and dont give her any satisfaction of knowing ur pissed.. Because bitches love that shit!

Good luck
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 01:55 AM   #60
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha1015 View Post
Shes out!

Let me explain: If she just wanted to be ur "friend" for the past 3 years she wouldnt be a bitch to you for no reason... If she was just using u and u were just an item she can take off the shelf and use sometimes she doesnt care about u and about being a bitch to u. Which is exactly what she did.
If u drop her she MIGHT come back to u in which case u better tell her "peace out." But chances are she wants nothing to do with you. :/ Sorry bro its the truth.

P.s dont txt her and dont give her any satisfaction of knowing ur pissed.. Because bitches love that shit!

Good luck
This!

I dunno if SashaNumbers is female (sounds like yes) but either way this is insight you need into the workings of the female mind.

But don't generalize OP, not all women are evil, many toss the pettiness, cattiness, and over all shittyness aside early on. They instead develop into real independent, intelligent women, with actual personalities. Really really! Key? They don't give two shits about your car, and could give a fuck about LV, Coach, Prada, etc... IE real independent women.

However, some will continue to act like little girls their whole lives. Just like guys that are douchebags. Fuck, em' not worth marrying, make shitty friends (Drama 24/7), and will use use use with no thought about anyone else. You don't need that. Just throw a fiver at the tramp when you see her working the pole, whether that pole is metal or metaphorical. Shitty women, the "oh lookit me" gals end up on the pole one way or another.

Harsh lesson at 22, but critical to growth. And take it from an old dude, learn what the friend zone looks like. It's awesome to have genuine female friends, ESPECIALLY when you know before they even know, that you are just friends.

Seriously true female friends are the shit, and can really really hook you the fuck up. Take you shopping so you don't dress like a tool, give you REAL insight into a lady you're interested in, etc... Invaluable.

OH OH and if a gal "Likes" your car, and warms up to you all the sudden, remember what category she's in. Cause OMFG are their sack chasers out there and they are like freaking vampires, no longer human, cold calculating bloodsuckers without souls.
      05-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #61
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

I never understood why you 20 somethings want to waste this time in your life on one girl, hell in my 20's I was not getting tied down with any one chic, and just kept it moving

Get out there and rack up some numbers bro
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #62
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Did you ever actually hook up with this chick?

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:09 AM   #63
!JGunz_325
Private
Rep
Drives: AW 325i Sport

She's probably banging a black dude right now dude. Don't worry about it
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #64
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha1015 View Post
Shes out!

Good luck
This!

I dunno if SashaNumbers is female (sounds like yes) but either way this is insight you need into the workings of the female mind.

But don't generalize OP, not all women are evil, many toss the pettiness, cattiness, and over all shittyness aside early on. They instead develop into real independent, intelligent women, with actual personalities. Really really! Key? They don't give two shits about your car, and could give a fuck about LV, Coach, Prada, etc... IE real independent women.

However, some will continue to act like little girls their whole lives. Just like guys that are douchebags. Fuck, em' not worth marrying, make shitty friends (Drama 24/7), and will use use use with no thought about anyone else. You don't need that. Just throw a fiver at the tramp when you see her working the pole, whether that pole is metal or metaphorical. Shitty women, the "oh lookit me" gals end up on the pole one way or another.

Harsh lesson at 22, but critical to growth. And take it from an old dude, learn what the friend zone looks like. It's awesome to have genuine female friends, ESPECIALLY when you know before they even know, that you are just friends.

Seriously true female friends are the shit, and can really really hook you the fuck up. Take you shopping so you don't dress like a tool, give you REAL insight into a lady you're interested in, etc... Invaluable.

OH OH and if a gal "Likes" your car, and warms up to you all the sudden, remember what category she's in. Cause OMFG are their sack chasers out there and they are like freaking vampires, no longer human, cold calculating bloodsuckers without souls.

Sasha & Revlis,

Thanks for the input. But yeah trust me, it's over. I was just thrown off by her comment since this has never happened. But it is a lesson well learned. Better now than later.

Jericho,
Noope. Did everything but sex. And those were all drunk nights since I mentioned earlier how she is, when sober.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:11 AM   #65
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by !JGunz_325
She's probably banging a black dude right now dude. Don't worry about it

Hahaha
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #66
UKBasketball
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 328xi

You say you know for a fact you were not friendzoned.. But unless you she was giving you some play from time to time (you know, friends with benefits!! - the friendly BJ, maybe sexy shower time, or even play with some occasional titties), YOU WERE friendzoned dude. And some chicks will give you just enough to keep you there.

Sounds to me like a classic story of dude really likes chick, dude hangs around and holds onto a hope of a relationship, and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.... Meanwhile, chick thinks of him as "nice guy" ,"good friend" or hell even "best friend" and uses him/strings him along until she finally meets a guy she actually feels sexually/emotionally attracted to.
Appreciate 0