E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official SoCal Chat Thread (#10)

Closed Thread

08-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #5457
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by armorrig View Post
damn jasonn! what's beyond turbotax?
Since I've only been using Turbotax standard I'm sure the better versions will cover whatever I needed but I think it's time I have an accountant to guide me so I can get the most money back.

I want to put my next car through my LLC but I'm not sure how those deductions will work. It's one of those things everyone says they do, but from my research, it seems to be pretty difficult since you can only deduct if using the vehicle for business purposes and to-and-from work does not count.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #5458
LazyGreek
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '12 e92 335i - 6MT

Hello Bimmer Fans,

My name is George, I manage a place called Duke's Cafe in Yorba Linda, CA (we serve breakfast, burgers,etc) I would like to invite you all to a weekly gathering spot to meet up and have fun. I will also extend a 10% discount to your check to everyone who mentions bimmerpost or e90post.com on their orders. The meet will be every Thursday from 6pm till 9pm. Plenty of parking in a safe area. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I have the meet listed on the "BMW Meets" tab

Address is:
23030 Eastpark Drive
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread