E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tirerack suck ass!!!

03-13-2007, 11:03 AM   #89
Tjoines
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 M3 Convertable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilyB View Post
Yesterday morning I bought 4 Michelin Cup Sport from Tirerack.com. Later, after reading your post above, I went back to Tirerack.com and tried to buy 4 TPMS sensors for the 19" ASA AR1 wheels I got off my son's E36M3.

Here is the warning I got:

Sensors for your vehicle's tire pressure monitoring system cannot be purchased separately. They must be purchased as part of a Tire & Wheel Package.

Now that supplies are adequate, why do you refuse to sell those TPMS?

We can supply them. Because they are part number specific we ask that you call in to place the order. There can be more than one part number of a size and model of wheel and our representatives can help ensure we send the correct parts the first time. I will have the wording on the website updated to reflect this. I apologize for the confusion.

Tim Joines | Director Of Internet Business
__________________________________________________ ________

The Tire Rack
7101 Vorden Parkway
South Bend, IN 46628
O: 800 428 8355 ext. 303
O: 574 287 2345 ext. 303
F: 413 480 5822
tjoines@tirerack.com

http://www.tirerack.com
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 11:16 AM   #90
Tjoines
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 M3 Convertable

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick View Post
Can we have a conclusion here? I didn't see this thread (thanks for posting Long).

I have a 335i, i have a set of BBS LMs, and my stock valvestems do not fit so yeah, i'm running them with an error message of no sensors.. I skimed the 4 pages, collected that BBS offers something that fits my BERU sensor and the valve stem hole... but--

Who/where do i order it from, and how do i go about doing this? Help? I did email gary in the past about this and pretty much received the same answer "we have our own part", that we fit on the wheels.

*shrug*

Thanks!
With the MMY of the vehicle and the part number from the wheel (On BBS it is stamped on the face in between the lug holes. It is best to get all of the information off the wheel and we can help pick out the part number) we should be able to send the parts to arrive in a couple of days.

Tim Joines | __________________________________________________ ________

The Tire Rack
Appreciate 0