Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > ***Please read this if you were planning on buying current BBS Wheels this Spring**

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Closed Thread

02-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

***Please read this if you were planning on buying current BBS Wheels this Spring**

I very rarely have advanced notice of pricing changes, but in this case I do. I have been informed that prices on all *current* BBS wheels ordered after Saturday, March 1st will be going up an average of 10-20% or more on some models. This applies to any BBS wheel listed on our site to fit your car here:

Wheels
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AH8&...eels/index.jsp

If you've been waiting to pull the trigger for whatever reason, today and tomorrow would be the time to do so. If you are able to place an order before end of day Saturday (4PMEST on the phone, just leave me a message if you miss me or 11:59PM EST on the web), we can still order the wheels at the old pricing, even if they are not in stock.

As a reminder, we do not charge your credit card until the order actually comes in and ships out, so even if you were strongly considering a set of BBS wheels but not 100% sure, you many want to put the order in place since you can cancel any time before the wheels come in and ship out (note : wheels shown as "in stock" will ship right away, so don't do this on an in stock wheel unless you are sure that you want them).

If you place your order online, please refer to "Gary/E90Post" as your previous contact towards the end of the order, or you can call me directly today until 6PM EST. I will also stop into the office tomorrow to return any messages left tonight and Saturday.

Those of you who have been here awhile know that I do not spam the forum with posts such as these, but I do not want any fellow forum members to feel slighted because they missed out.

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
thanks for keeping everyone updated Gary
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
RMRC
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335d

Yeah great heads up Gary. 15% increase on a set of LMs would be $600+. That's almost three F1 GS-D3s.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
Autobot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F22 M235 6MT

Wow, Thanks Gary
      03-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
phattbam
Major General
United_States