E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Matt at ZNM Performance going above and beyond

03-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
GearHead335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i xDrive LCI

Matt at ZNM Performance going above and beyond

I never do this but for how helpful this guy was I have to share my experience with Matt and his establishment ZNM Performance. It all started when I did a valve cover gasket swap with myself and cracked the cover trying to kick it off. I needed a customer ASAP so I posted a thread and a speedy response from Matt. Well done Matt, you the man!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt@ZNMPerformance View Post
I have one, but am about 2 hours from you.
Just wanted to update this thread a say HOW INCREDIBLY HELPFUL Matt at ZNM Performance was. He not not got me the valve cover overnight for the BEST
price I saw after 2 full days of looking, he helped me along the way. Dude runs a business all day and he had the time to text me back, answer questions along the way, watch videos I sent him when my car wasn't running right, and offered to help in any way. Needless to say, I will be taking the 2.5 hour drive to see him and ZNM Performance in the near future. Unbelievable customer service for 1. Never meeting me in person and 2. For a whopping $125 part.

WE NEED MORE VENDORS LIKE ZNM PERFORMANCE!!!!!
Appreciate 2
      03-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
Trelos
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 white 335xi & 89 white 325i

Matt is a really good guy and runs a great organization. Good work and very good prices. Always willing to go the extra mile. When I discovered him he helped me save tons of money on some much needed work. After I totaled my 328, I decided to get a 335 partly due to the fact that I had Matt around the corner in case something happened. I may even skip the extended warranty because of him lol.

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #3
NightStalker
Rep
Drives: Audi

yeah valve cover is risky, I spent two days replacing the cover. I figured just change the whole thing not only the gasket.

when taking a bring project like this you always need to be prepared for all situations

I snapped one of the front bolts when torquing it down. had to use a Dremel to take out the snapped bolt while the top engine was open.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2017, 12:56 PM   #4
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

I've been to ZNM a few times in the past month, and I'll be there tomorrow for my walnut blast! And He'll be doing my turbo job when I scrap together the cash for it. He's always willing to help diagnose my issues, free of charge, and help in any way he can. Great guy, runs a great shop with unbelievable prices.
      03-23-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinnhogue7 View Post
I never do this but for how helpful this guy was I have to share my experience with Matt and his establishment ZNM Performance. It all started when I did a valve cover gasket swap with myself and cracked the cover trying to kick it off. I needed a customer ASAP so I posted a thread and a speedy response from Matt. Well done Matt, you the man!!!!

Just wanted to update this thread a say HOW INCREDIBLY HELPFUL Matt at ZNM Performance was. He not not got me the valve cover overnight for the BEST
price I saw after 2 full days of looking, he helped me along the way. Dude runs a business all day and he had the time to text me back, answer questions along the way, watch videos I sent him when my car wasn't running right, and offered to help in any way. Needless to say, I will be taking the 2.5 hour drive to see him and ZNM Performance in the near future. Unbelievable customer service for 1. Never meeting me in person and 2. For a whopping $125 part.

WE NEED MORE VENDORS LIKE ZNM PERFORMANCE!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro235 View Post
I've been to ZNM a few times in the past month, and I'll be there tomorrow for my walnut blast! And He'll be doing my turbo job when I scrap together the cash for it. He's always willing to help diagnose my issues, free of charge, and help in any way he can. Great guy, runs a great shop with unbelievable prices.
Thanks guys!!
Appreciate 0