E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Vendor Review: AutoTalent aka Golan

06-30-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
ctglass
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi e90

Vendor Review: AutoTalent aka Golan

This review is long overdue, but I wanted to wait until my rebate was approved before commenting.

A few months back I purchased a set of KW V3 coilovers for my 2008 335xi e90 from Golan over at AutoTalent. Golan was super easy to work with and very knowledgeable/professional throughout the entire process.

To my knowledge they are the largest distributor of KW suspensions in the US right now, and this allowed Golan to get me a GREAT price on this setup. Hands down the cheapest of everyone I got quotes from by far. He was also able to help me out with getting my KW rebate submitted. My rebate was finally just approved by KW and I am now waiting on them to send the check.

All in all I could not be more satisfied! As I have the xi platform, he did have to special order the coilovers from KW in Germany, but he communicated this up front AND promptly responded to each of my inquires on my order’s status. Overall I think it took less than two weeks from when I placed the order to when I had them in my possession.

Golan can be found here on the boards or reached over email at: golan (at) autotalent (dot) com. There is no one else I would recommend for these kind of orders!

Thanks again Golan!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
AutoTalent
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6mt | e60 M5 6mt

Just saw this. Thank you so much for the kind words!
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2023, 10:58 AM   #3
G5iv3
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m5

wish i can say the same about Auto Talent. i ordered something from them a month ago and they told me 1-2 weeks . i then asked for a refund and they do not answer my calls nor are they contacting me about my refund . this is the worst experience i have had with buying car parts .never again will i order. i now have to dispute charge with my bank
Appreciate 0