E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Anyone around the Tri-cities area

02-28-2012, 03:28 AM   #133
Sigma 3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean181325ci View Post
I dont know why that you have experienced problems with Tim Bush. We are a preferred body shop with fixing all of the BMW's that come from that store. And I do know Tim, and his two sons on a personal level. If you would like to I could go down there and talk to them if you want and see if we can not figure out the issue here. They have always taken care of customers for as long as I can remember. I know they have a really new staff of employees that are working with the service department, so that might be the issue, but normally we dont hear any issues about that store. Like I said I would not mind meeting up and driving over there and figuring out the issue.
I went in On Friday and all the guys in the parts department where gone as well. Whole new crew!!!

Dean did your car sell?
      02-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #134
lancealot72
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i M-sport

Quote:
I dont know why that you have experienced problems with Tim Bush. We are a preferred body shop with fixing all of the BMW's that come from that store. And I do know Tim, and his two sons on a personal level. If you would like to I could go down there and talk to them if you want and see if we can not figure out the issue here. They have always taken care of customers for as long as I can remember. I know they have a really new staff of employees that are working with the service department, so that might be the issue, but normally we dont hear any issues about that store. Like I said I would not mind meeting up and driving over there and figuring out the issue.
Hey Dean,
First off, the guys I have dealt with so far down in the service department of Tim Bush have been extremely nice, from day one. I am not sure if I made that clear in previous posts, I think I did but just making sure. I do attribute, my issue's at least, to them being new and having newer staff. I am in there a little more than the average person due to the fact that the GF bought her car there and gets regular maintenance and oil changes through them. I have seen people come and go. I think it takes a bit of expereince along with technical skill to handle the situations that come through the door. Also, with me being an enthusiast and asking questions that they may not normally deal with may be of some issue as well.

The latest issue with the service was a little off kilter for me due to the fact that this is ordinary service that is performed on all models of vehicles and it wasnt done right the first time, or the second time, it took me 3 times to get the service done and all of the service lights reset. The 3rd time Ihad to come in to get the service light reset, there was no apoology or anything for the inconvenience of having to come back, again. Not a real biggie for becuase the guy I delat with and the SM apologized enough the previous time for having to come back in to get an oil change, but some people may expect it given the situation. My earlier posts were not to bash them or degrade them, only to make us aware that we may have to double check what is being done, for now anyways. I mean, I didnt look at what was being done, I just signed the service papers and left on my way, not even looking at what the paperwork stated. That particular time, they had me sign and then sent me the paperwork so I did not have a chance to go over it to see what was done. My service light came back on before I got the service paperwork in the mail. Also, there has been one other issue, that I dont wish to discuss at this point that makes me a little sketchy of the expereince there within the service department.

Anyways, I just wanted to get peoples feedback to see if they were having the same types of issues. That would help me gauge whether or not I make a trip out of town for service or not from here on out. They have not done anything that would warrant the loss of my business to this point. I do feel that I may have to question things a little more and make sure things are being done correctly, just to be sure. People do this anyways, so I just say we will see what happens. I imagine, if they can keep staff, the service will get better.

You are welcome to do what you wish with this information, Dean. I wish I had the time to meet up and go over there, I have heard of many people getting tours and whatnot which is awesome, but I dont have the time. That was part of the problem and aggravation with having to come back so many times during the service, I really didnt have the time to do it.

just my .02!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #135
Dean181325ci
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 bmw 325ci black on black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma 3 View Post
I went in On Friday and all the guys in the parts department where gone as well. Whole new crew!!!

Dean did your car sell?
I have the vehicle still, I am kind of reluctant to sell it. I really enjoy driving it and its almost summer.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #136
Dean181325ci
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancealot72 View Post
Hey Dean,
First off, the guys I have dealt with so far down in the service department of Tim Bush have been extremely nice, from day one. I am not sure if I made that clear in previous posts, I think I did but just making sure. I do attribute, my issue's at least, to them being new and having newer staff. I am in there a little more than the average person due to the fact that the GF bought her car there and gets regular maintenance and oil changes through them. I have seen people come and go. I think it takes a bit of expereince along with technical skill to handle the situations that come through the door. Also, with me being an enthusiast and asking questions that they may not normally deal with may be of some issue as well.

The latest issue with the service was a little off kilter for me due to the fact that this is ordinary service that is performed on all models of vehicles and it wasnt done right the first time, or the second time, it took me 3 times to get the service done and all of the service lights reset. The 3rd time Ihad to come in to get the service light reset, there was no apoology or anything for the inconvenience of having to come back, again. Not a real biggie for becuase the guy I delat with and the SM apologized enough the previous time for having to come back in to get an oil change, but some people may expect it given the situation. My earlier posts were not to bash them or degrade them, only to make us aware that we may have to double check what is being done, for now anyways. I mean, I didnt look at what was being done, I just signed the service papers and left on my way, not even looking at what the paperwork stated. That particular time, they had me sign and then sent me the paperwork so I did not have a chance to go over it to see what was done. My service light came back on before I got the service paperwork in the mail. Also, there has been one other issue, that I dont wish to discuss at this point that makes me a little sketchy of the expereince there within the service department.

Anyways, I just wanted to get peoples feedback to see if they were having the same types of issues. That would help me gauge whether or not I make a trip out of town for service or not from here on out. They have not done anything that would warrant the loss of my business to this point. I do feel that I may have to question things a little more and make sure things are being done correctly, just to be sure. People do this anyways, so I just say we will see what happens. I imagine, if they can keep staff, the service will get better.

You are welcome to do what you wish with this information, Dean. I wish I had the time to meet up and go over there, I have heard of many people getting tours and whatnot which is awesome, but I dont have the time. That was part of the problem and aggravation with having to come back so many times during the service, I really didnt have the time to do it.

just my .02!

Well what you are saying makes sense to me I didn't think you were saying that they were a bad company or anything like that. I was only saying I could use my connections to get to the bottom of it. I am not promoting there company in any way. If that anyone has any issues speak to blake or tim and they should be able to get to the bottom of it. It is also true they are new to the Bmw world. Some of the guys have backed bmw's into other cars on the lot and we fix them, obviously stupid people are born everyday but it is good business for us. I know that because they are new that the people working there are not as skilled I would honestly have my BMW serviced at Peterson Bmw in Boise idaho for anything technical they have been around for a long time now. I had a check engine light on when I bought my 05 and they fixed it in about 3 days. I have had it for a year and it has not come back on, it was a temperature core I believe.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #137
Sigma 3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A few things

Quote:
Well what you are saying makes sense to me I didn't think you were saying that they were a bad company or anything like that. I was only saying I could use my connections to get to the bottom of it. I am not promoting there company in any way. If that anyone has any issues speak to blake or tim and they should be able to get to the bottom of it. It is also true they are new to the Bmw world. Some of the guys have backed bmw's into other cars on the lot and we fix them, obviously stupid people are born everyday but it is good business for us. I know that because they are new that the people working there are not as skilled I would honestly have my BMW serviced at Peterson Bmw in Boise idaho for anything technical they have been around for a long time now. I had a check engine light on when I bought my 05 and they fixed it in about 3 days. I have had it for a year and it has not come back on, it was a temperature core I believe.
Dean have you sold your car? if so are you getting another BMW?
      03-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #138
Dean181325ci
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma 3 View Post
Dean have you sold your car? if so are you getting another BMW?
Of course I will buy another one.. I think this time ill go with a 330xi. 2006. I havent sold it yet no HA
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2012, 04:45 AM   #139
lightning20
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

hey guys sold my 335i so i have a oil change kit that i didnt use if any of you want it make a offer think i paid $80 for it or around there. come with 7qts oil, oil filter and washer everything you need
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #140
Freddym11
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blacked out 07 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [9.00]
Where do u live I might be interested...
      03-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #141
lightning20
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

live in hermiston,Or but can meet in tri-citys
Appreciate 0