E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > I wish I had an extra hand so I could give VRSF 3 thumbs up!!!

08-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
2Times
I'd hit it
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82

Garage List
2023 BMW M4 xd  [10.00]
I wish I had an extra hand so I could give VRSF 3 thumbs up!!!

I've have quite the trip with my BMW. I went Stage 2+ back to stock and just when I was going to trade in my car, I decided to keep it for 1 more year. Can't have stock though... right?! In the past I purchased my Afe intake from Tiago and was pleasantly surprised how easy and fast I got it. I figured for this go-around I'd play with the suspension. I shot Tiago a note about some KW V1s for my '08 e92 xi. Within a week they were at my door and looked beautiful.

I'm lucky enough to live 15 min from VRSF so they hooked it up with the install also. That was an awesome experience too. Dropped off my car looking like the top pic, picked it up looking like the bottom (I swear he just switched the car on me )

But wait!! It gets better! I sent Tiago a PM asking about adjustments to the rear. He took the time to meet my picky needs at a drop of the hat. The XI is a pain in the ass and it wasn't a single issue with VRSF which shows the experience.

As much as I'd like to keep going on about VRSF, I'll stop here.

Cliff notes: VRSF/Tiago = one of the best vendors I've worked with. That's how you make a lifetime as apposed to trying to get a few quick bux

Last edited by 2Times; 08-02-2013 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to work on your baby!
Appreciate 0