E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > tonights party pics... part I

08-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #23
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
Boost, keep em comin. Always nice to see them hot OC chicks.
matt why dont u just go to one of his parties.. then you can see them in person... at least they're all legal right.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 01:06 PM   #24
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
imo its too white washed for me... not bashing white people but the parties i go to normally dont have so many white faces. hahaha but then again about 80% of my friends are middle eastern, indian, chinese, or pacific islander.

with that said... beer pongg!
White people just party differently. It's nice to change it up once in a while!
      08-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #25
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

boost...im having a party on august 18...you should bring all those girls!!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #26
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Boost Nation...

It's not that anyone have a problem with you, it's just the way you come off when you post a thread. You always gotta remind everyone how much money you got, or how good of a life you got. Frankly we don't care about all that, remember when you crashed your car and messed up your wheels and you were whining about running "cheap ass" E46 wheels? those wheels are an option and a lot of people would gladly take it, and are proud to have it.

i know you're young, but showing off what you got over the internet is lame man.

clicking on this thread, yes, the chicks are cute, but what they drive and what their parents drive doesn't matter, seems to us like you want us to know you have rich friends as well. all i care about is what color panties they're wearing...

and i think that's why Gonzo said what he said...

anyways, bitchin' parties, you sure are enjoying your youth. more pics of the girls

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #27
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Get some women in the pics. Get those girls moms!
I see the girls and I also see something called......
Attached Images

08-07-2007, 02:52 PM   #28
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Get 5 like this in that hot tub. Wooooof.
Attached Images

08-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #29
ren
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 M60i

Boost,

Is this your 3rd e90post profile or did I miss one while I was on vacation?
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 03:09 PM   #30
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
I don't think it necessarily matters what his age is. The thread is about his party pictures. Let's just enjoy the pictures for what they are and leave it at that.

Don't rain on someone's parade just because they were fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family. Heck, you would want your kids to grow up in a wealthy family as well.

I'm young. I work 2 jobs and pull in almost 80 hour work weeks and I still party. Everyone enjoys life differently.

Just my 2 cents. Not trying to bash on your comment.
First off it wasnt ment in a bad way. Just curious. Am I hating on someone? No.

So please do not state things without even understanding my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
Boost Nation...

It's not that anyone have a problem with you, it's just the way you come off when you post a thread. You always gotta remind everyone how much money you got, or how good of a life you got. Frankly we don't care about all that, remember when you crashed your car and messed up your wheels and you were whining about running "cheap ass" E46 wheels? those wheels are an option and a lot of people would gladly take it, and are proud to have it.

i know you're young, but showing off what you got over the internet is lame man.

clicking on this thread, yes, the chicks are cute, but what they drive and what their parents drive doesn't matter, seems to us like you want us to know you have rich friends as well. all i care about is what color panties they're wearing...

anyways, bitchin' parties, you sure are enjoying your youth. more pics of the girls
+10000.

Before those who come in saying stop hating. It is not hating. I can understand where some members are coming from with him. unlike when other members post how they just got a BMW and then get attacked just because they are young and own one.

In this case it is different. You have posted threads with titles like "high in Europe again lol" I mean dude I know you are young but to flaunt around saying your high all the time in Europe and shit seems arrogant and immature.

That's how I can see others being put off by your post. Sometimes seems like it's all from the show "Laguna Beach".
      08-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #31
parachute
parachute
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
2011 335i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
keep them coming, looks like my kind of party. you need to introduce me to those twins. awesome pics

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #32
modster
aka Alex
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

Waiting for Boosted PartII !! Good job..
      08-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #33
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: You Crazy w/ My Rear Fogs

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
"Jeez Christ" (Slave) guys leave the poor guy alone. The pics are great and I'm fine with you saying what their parents drive. It gives us a little background and yes you're right, this is a car forum. Sorry, "auto enthusiast". Keep on doin your thing and who gives a shit who you were....that was the past.....

More pics and enjoi life, tell the rest to KICK ROCKS!

A/W 335i e90 l Sirius l M6 Wheels l M5 Bumper l Eibachs l 20% Tint l CPE Exhaust & Standback l BLK Matte Trim l Xenon Interiors l Lux 4.0 l 8000k D1S l MTEC H7/H11s l Invisibulbs l BLK Matte Grill l Blacklines l Alum Pedals l Splt Armrest l Rear Fogs l RBT l K&N
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #34
phantom330
Captain
Rep
Drives: e93 335i

Waiting on Part II............................
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #35
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
+1

A/W 335i e90 l Sirius l M6 Wheels l M5 Bumper l Eibachs l 20% Tint l CPE Exhaust & Standback l BLK Matte Trim l Xenon Interiors l Lux 4.0 l 8000k D1S l MTEC H7/H11s l Invisibulbs l BLK Matte Grill l Blacklines l Alum Pedals l Splt Armrest l Rear Fogs l RBT l K&N
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #36
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
Those girls were average, btw....I'm sure they're nice though

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #37
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
First off it wasnt ment in a bad way. Just curious. Am I hating on someone? No.

So please do not state things without even understanding my post.
"Aren't you 22 or something? Do you work or anything?"

Maybe I did misunderstand you but what you wrote does seem like you're coming at him pretty hard.
      08-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #38
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
werd

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #39
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Bring On The Milf's, Bring On The Milf's...
      08-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #40
ynotony
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Carrera S

are these girls really considered "hot" where you live?

Also, when did this forum turn into a personal blog/myspace? This kind of content belongs on a livejournal, not a discussion forum. Unless the personal blogesque post contains particularly interesting/amusing/unbelievable story.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #41
parachute
parachute
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
2011 335i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
don't listen to any of these punk asses, it looks just like the parties I go to. The girls are hot and their cars even hotter

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 10:36 PM   #42
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
"Aren't you 22 or something? Do you work or anything?"

Maybe I did misunderstand you but what you wrote does seem like you're coming at him pretty hard.
haha. I can see how it seems like I am coming at him. Although I am merely asking him 2 questions simple ones to. So even if I was attacking him how is asking his age and what he does coming at him hard? Could easily of seemed for intrusive.

Either way it was just a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parachute View Post
don't listen to any of these punk asses, it looks just like the parties I go to. The girls are hot and their cars even hotter
I'm sorry but post like that don't make you the cool guy around here. Although the OP may at times seem inadvertently showing off, which is all a few members are pointing out. He atleast doesn't straight up say it like you. So try again.
      08-07-2007, 10:44 PM   #43
jbake
OG
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

you should be gaming on those girls instead of going around trying to get an upskirt with your camera lol
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #44
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
Boost Nation...

I appreciate your mature insight, but how the hell does a cheap hotel party with the cheapest beers and no mention of the price of anything, or pics of partying in Europe have anything to do with flaunting money?!!? When have I ever "reminded anyone of how much money I have" in one of these post? By drinking dirt cheap beer? I NEVER emphasized anything that had to do with money in any of these threads, none of them. And I've made it clear that its just summer time and that I have a normal life full of school and work thats coming soon just like everyone else. I swear to G that the ONLY intention of these threads were to share a few pics that I thought you guys who I’ve come to know for a long long time know would laugh and get a good memory or two. Thats why all I ever typed in these threads were stories about how the night unfolded, no mention of money, what we bought, or how fancy anything is. I could have gone off about my backyard or spa couldn’t I have? But that didn’t even cross my mind. What kind of a attention hungry, egotistical loser would I have to be to come on here and try to put you guys down by flaunting things or showing off. I even put down my own car in the last thread about it saying "as always heres the same boring ass car with no new mods, but you gotta respect the love right?" I dont have all rich friends and I NEVER mentioned anything about them until this thread which was just about thier cars, come on man I thought we were into cars. It seems like you guys are getting the wrong ideas about these threads based on a 7 month old member that I used to be, m owns.

Im down to earth dude, and people need to realize that I AM BOOST NATION, dont compare me to m owns you because that was 7 months ago and since then I’ve done nothing wrong here. But I tell you one thing, whether some people want them or not, I don’t think I’ll post any more party pics because I had no clue how it made some people feel. Im not here to put people down or make them feel inferior, therefore its not necessary to post pics.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0