E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Need input from many! Want to reconsider ZPP and others.

04-28-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
nukezero
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 series

Need input from many! Want to reconsider ZPP and others.

Right now, my configurations are:

e92 6mt 335i
ZMP M sport
ZPP
Navigation
Logic7
Comfort Access
Ipod USB

this comes out to $48,545.

then i thought about it. I'm buying this car in hopes that I want to drive it to the ground. 5-7 years ownership. I know that many of you say that the leather wears out badly after a few years. I put atleast 18-20k miles a year on any car i own.

is the premium package seriously necessary for the leather seats? because i remember sitting in my ex-girlfriends mini cooper S. and she had leatherette. It didn't feel like soft, nice supple leather, but it definitely took abuse very well and was quite comfortable to sit on. Her car was stick shift too.

i also want to ditch comfort access. I hear many of you having troubles with it. I don't mind unlocking by pushing a button and sticking the key into the ignition. One less electronic is one less problem to fix.

I gotta have Logic7 cuz i'm an audiophile. Finally, gotta have the sports package and the M-sport just sets it apart from all the previous '07,'08 e92's...

so now here are my options:

09 e92 335i 6MT
ZMP M-sport package
609 Navi
677 Logic7
6FL Ipod USB

Will I have any regrets down the road???? I'm only buying for its speed, power, handling, which is why i got the stick shift, but i need maximum longevity.

thanks.
Appreciate 0