E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > AKMotorwerk Tri-state area shop **NOW OPEN**

04-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #2421
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW
Where's Alex at Kevin !!?? Lol he must be busy still no PM

I'm trying to come this Sunday
Sorry... Just sent you a reply PM!!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 06:37 AM   #2422
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans335xiE90
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevC View Post
front end, not rear end. duh
look at this guy^ no manners.

lol..sup guy where u been

two days

alex, pming you now about something.
how you doing man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin@AKMotorwerk View Post

i have the full frontal of Nicholas, they are magnificent

I gotta swing by sometime soon - it's been far too long!! need some PIT
Hey man... How ya been? It's has been entirely too long

Swing by one day would ya. Kev can't stop talking about u and showing me those darn full frontal pics. hahaha :
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #2423
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12” 335is vert

See you guys Sunday !! I'm excited !
My car is going to sound and feel more powerful lol

Counting down the days
      04-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #2424
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

ive been aaiiiightt nick, hbu?

just got home and oh maaan was that fun, other then being pulled over for nothing, i had another e92 to keep company on the i-80 highway, you had a e90post sticker so don't act like you aren't here-- i sawz you and your iPhonez camera.
i don't know whether thats cool or creepy.

anyhow-

here's another long story from Rev..like we havent seen this thing before..but hey they took the time to perfect my car and im gonna take the time to say thanks.

once again alex and kev hooked it up BIG TIME on this gloomy wednesday..lets just say things are a lot brighter now loving all the tasteful upgrades/goodies.. i was pulling up to my house, neighbor was taking out the trash (who takes their trash out at midnight?) and i could see that.."that fackin guy look". so much hard work, time, patience, and attention to detail. i never expect or receive anything else, always a pleasure. seriously, Alex you're an electronics guru-- that wiring on the performance wheel scared the shiet out of me. im glad i didnt try to DIY that. it's just downright cool. that new chargepipe really did affect throttle response and boost is building a lot stronger and stays consistent..wow ER and synapse make some fantastic products. and the headlights? well i think they speak err..(show?) for themselves. i cant say i don't learn something new every time i see you guys either. at the moment, can't stop staring and im sure my girl thinks im having an affair with my bimmer now LOL.. and my poor subaru gets no love now, its sort of sad haha.

With the combined electrical, mechanical, up to date knowledge and expertise of AKM, we are slowly transforming it into an attention whore, not to mention its also pretty quick! cant complain about a day spent just to relax, smoke my fake cigarettes, meet some new people and not have to worry about anything. its piece of mind and its a big reason i dont mind driving up to four hours in nj traffic. next big step is for me to learn to go over 65.9mph on the highway..maybe one day even use the left lane again there's going to be some updated pictures to come once i figure out this dslr lens( where's point-n-shoot when ya need him?)..cya again soon
(kev and nick-NO theyre not full frontals)

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..

Last edited by RevC; 04-19-2012 at 01:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 06:04 AM   #2425
Arwidrh
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi E92

Garage List
2009 335xi  [10.00]
Hay Alex thanx once again for jb install. I did not expect so much power gain; drives like beast. Going to send u pm tomorrow about mtech bumper.

JB4 | aFe DCI | AR Catless DP| Helix FMIC | ER CP | Forge DVs | BMS OCC | 19" Forgestar F14 | H&R | Matte White Vinyl Wrap | ORION V2 + Blackout | M3 Front Bumper | CF CSL Trunk | M3 Side skirts | M-tech Rear + DD Quad diffuser + REMUS RACE QUAD |... |
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #2426
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
Quote:

just got home and oh maaan was that fun, other then being pulled over for nothing, i had another e92 to keep company on the i-80 highway, you had a e90post sticker so don't act like you aren't here-- i sawz you and your iPhonez camera.

anyhow-

here's another long story from Rev..like we havent seen this thing before..but hey they took the time to perfect my car and im gonna take the time to say thanks.

once again alex and kev hooked it up BIG TIME on this gloomy wednesday..lets just say things are a lot brighter now loving all the tasteful upgrades/goodies.. i was pulling up to my house, neighbor was taking out the trash (who takes their trash out at midnight?) and i could see that.."that fackin guy look". so much hard work, time, patience, and attention to detail. i never expect or receive anything else, always a pleasure. seriously, Alex you're an electronics guru-- that wiring on the performance wheel scared the shiet out of me. im glad i didnt try to DIY that. it's just downright cool. that new chargepipe really did affect throttle response and boost is building a lot stronger and stays consistent..wow ER and synapse make some fantastic products. and the headlights? well i think they speak err..(show?) for themselves. i cant say i don't learn something new every time i see you guys either. at the moment, can't stop staring and im sure my girl thinks im having an affair with my bimmer now LOL.. and my poor subaru gets no love now, its sort of sad haha.

With the combined electrical, mechanical, up to date knowledge and expertise of AKM, we are slowly transforming it into an attention whore, not to mention its also pretty quick! cant complain about a day spent just to relax, smoke my fake cigarettes, meet some new people and not have to worry about anything. its piece of mind and its a big reason i dont mind driving up to four hours in nj traffic. next big step is for me to learn to go over 65.9mph on the highway..maybe one day even use the left lane again there's going to be some updated pictures to come once i figure out this dslr lens( where's point-n-shoot when ya need him?)..cya again soon
Looking fwd to pics. Pls post link here!
      04-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #2427
AceBMW
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

what the hell am i going to get you guys to work on next for me, you've already done most of what i needed...maybe its time to get some things i want lol. i'm sure business is rolling as always.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #2428
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickem View Post
Looking fwd to pics. Pls post link here!
coming soon!

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #2429
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep

ok who wants to see some quick pics and vids of my goodies

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #2430
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
OH MEEEEEE!
      04-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #2431
bmwti
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 12' 528xi, 08' 335i, 01' 330ci

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [7.00]
2009 328i coupe  [5.50]
Quote:
depends, are you hot?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #2432
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep

hellz ya i am. alright ill have everything done by noon tomorrow, i know some people wanted to see pics bad, but i need to wash the damn pollen off my car, its crazy.

Last edited by RevC; 04-20-2012 at 12:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #2433
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
See you guys Sunday !! I'm excited !
My car is going to sound and feel more powerful lol

Counting down the days
See you on Sunday sir
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #2434
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:

anyhow-

Thanks Rev... always a pleasure! see ya again soon!!! enjoy everything
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #2435
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwidrh View Post
Hay Alex thanx once again for jb install. I did not expect so much power gain; drives like beast. Going to send u pm tomorrow about mtech bumper.
You are very welcome... shoot me a PM whenever you want. We'll be here!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #2436
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBMW View Post
what the hell am i going to get you guys to work on next for me, you've already done most of what i needed...maybe its time to get some things i want lol. i'm sure business is rolling as always.
*cough**cough* METH! *cough*... lol
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #2437
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
hurry it up already would ya!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #2438
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwti View Post
depends, are you hot?
hahaha... i don't think he's your type Ted. You guys could always watch Coyote Ugly together lol
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #2439
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AKMotorwerk View Post
hurry it up already would ya!!!
^ LOL, washing car soon..and then its picture time

Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #2440
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep

as promised, some quick pics after a wash all off of a iphone camera, actually quite impressive camera the 4s has.

BEFORE

AFTER!

and of course, bmw peformance steering wheel, the epic thing it is.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6549/iy8.mp4 <--click that i cant upload the video here..

Last edited by RevC; 04-20-2012 at 04:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #2441
Reketjr
SSgt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' BMW 335i Coupe (E92)

^^ Thats the most impressive steering wheel ive EVER seen!
      04-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #2442
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
as promised, some quick pics after a wash all off of a iphone camera, actually quite impressive camera the 4s has.

BEFORE

AFTER!

and of course, bmw peformance steering wheel, the epic thing it is.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6549/iy8.mp4 <--click that i cant upload the video here..
That's cool nice stuff man! Oh btw your dash is indicating that there's a balloon coming out of your peepee.