E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > GREAT DEALER & CA EXPERIENCE- Mt. Kisco

01-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
MAPC
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi/6MT/Sport- SOLD

GREAT DEALER & CA EXPERIENCE- Mt. Kisco

I have just had a terrific experience with BMW Mt. Kisco (and with my CA, Noah Davis, in particular) and thought it was worth posting here given all of the negative CA stories that people have lived through.

I was looking for a 335xi sedan with 6MT, Nav and Sport. Other options were more flexible. They had an 07 demo that fit the bill, plus had all options on my wish list except for PDC. When I first went to see and drive the car, they were discounting but not as aggressively as I told them they needed to be to get me to work with them on an 07 vs. my more local dealer on an 08. We negotiated fairly aggressively but he remained very professional and said they weren't prepared to go lower.

I called him back 2 weeks later and asked him if they wanted to give it a second look as it was getting closer to year end, etc. He came back to me, via email, with a very fair price (lease payment). When I ran the numbers through invoice vs. MSRP and the various leasing templates that are out there, it came to almost $1000 under invoice (when you consider MACO and Training).

They were pleasant, professional, and FAIR. There was no number manipulation, no 'finance office', no attempts to sell me ANYTHING other than the car, etc.

This is what is should be like EVERYWHERE and for EVERYONE. A sales experience that is as awesome as the car.

Keep in mind that I live in Darien CT where there is a dealer that I have worked with and like a lot. They just weren't prepared to go under $1500 over invoice for a new 08 order, and that put the 08 at $90 per month more than the 07 from Mt. Kisco (which is about 25 miles from my house).