E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Stoner Roomate backed into my 09 335ci....

04-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #45
yamazaho
Wang D.D.S.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 14' WRX, 15' W205

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.76]
Sorry to hear that man.
      04-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #46
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budz135i View Post
They way you talk you sound like a stoner yourself...
x2

someone definitely has a silver spoon in his mouth driving am 09 BMW in college and living with people who smoke dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by swix9925
I also did not choose him as a roommate, we needed someone to move in house halfway through the semester, he was the only available person, hard to get off campus.
blah blah blah......

what you should have said was "he showed up with weed - i let him live here"
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #47
swix9925
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335CI

Litos ,
I am sorry that you seem to be so concerned with my lifestyle. I recently purchased this car CPO used with 30K miles. If it does bother you that I am pretty upset about my "stoner" roomate backing into my car that mind you, I purchased with my own earned money along with a trade from my old car (acura tl-type s). I suggest you that you consider that not all 22 y/o's who drive nice cars got them from their parents alone. I chose to buy this car because I love it, now unfortunatley someone hit it, that someone was my roomate who I believe I have every right to be upset with. I understand it was an accident but, had he not been smoking Gravity Bong hitss in the living room all night maybe he would pay more attention to what is around him. I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't feel the same way in my shoes.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #48
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swix9925 View Post
had he not been smoking Gravity Bong hitss in the living room all night maybe he would pay more attention to what is around him. I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't feel the same way in my shoes.
well, as an adult and not some child, i would actually kick your roommate to the curb instead of endangering my life/school by doing illegal drugs in my own home.

but if you think it's ok because "he was the only option", then that's on you.

please continue to justify your living conditions to someone else - and please direct your full attention to the specific poisons your buddy is smoking in and around your living room.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #49
E902006
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E9X

i call it stoner's art!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #50
ABerry
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 | n54

don't stereotype all stoners because of one
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #51
skate_E92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' e92 335i

poisons in ur home?!?!?! so i assume u dont drink alcohol? or smoke cigarettes? take prescription medicines that have only been around for a 5-10 years and doctors have no idea what the long term affects are?? u guys dont want to smoke or be around it more power to u! but the stereotyping and jumping to conclusion about people for age or things they do is uncalled for. this is not a website for trash talking what people decide to do with theyre lives! hope i havent offended anybody. again good luck with the repairs!
      04-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #52
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skateDFWe92 View Post
poisons in ur home?!?!?! so i assume u dont drink alcohol? or smoke cigarettes?
swear to God on everything in my life i don't drink or smoke.

but it's cool that you want to live with criminals.

you're on your way, kid.......
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #53
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post

I don't smoke pot but you sir, will never become very successful in your life with your mindset like that. Closed-minded, easily judging individuals like you won't go very far. I'm saying this after reading alot of your posts. You are not God, and what you do don't make you any better than other people on this forum. Given, young kids smoking pot and wasting their valuable time and money is not the smartest choice to make on earth, but treat them criminals? A lot of the most successful people on earth have drug history to 'em. Not that I promote that crap, but jesus, open up your mind a little more and stop treating others like they are worse than you.

How old are you anyways?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #54
Elie335i
Legit :)
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335Is/320i both coupe.

damn.
      04-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #55
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
I don't smoke pot but you sir, will never become very successful in your life with your mindset like that. Closed-minded, easily judging individuals like you won't go very far. I'm saying this after reading alot of your posts. You are not God, and what you do don't make you any better than other people on this forum. Given, young kids smoking pot and wasting their valuable time and money is not the smartest choice to make on earth, but treat them criminals? A lot of the most successful people on earth have drug history to 'em. Not that I promote that crap, but jesus, open up your mind a little more and stop treating others like they are worse than you.

How old are you anyways?
i'm 31 and have worked in the engineering field for 6 years (oil/gas).

was a Marine for 4 years and a cop for 3 years.

i'm glad i'm not successful and have zero morals or self respect..................

p.s.
i paid $17k in taxes last year.......
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #56
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i'm glad i'm not successful and have zero morals or self respect..................

p.s.
i paid $17k in taxes last year.......
Very much expected reply.

I totally understand where you are coming from. Self respect and morals, yes, one reason why I don't do drugs either. So we can both agree on that part. What I was trying to tell you however, is quite different than the view you see through. Like I said above, you can claim whatever you want on the web, but at the end, you write posts in E90POST with a 3 series in your garage. Definitely above average, and I highly respect your career and what you've done so far, but it doesn't give you any right to look down on people and speak with disrespect. Funny you mention the "respect" part, cause I don't see any respect out of your posts. People in sober-state can do much worse stuff in life.

Don't treat/judge people as criminals because they do something that you don't. That is all I'm asking for. You are not better than anyone here. Well, maybe. There are some dumbasses here. (now I'm being disrespectful)

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #57
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Very much expected reply.

I totally understand where you are coming from. Self respect and morals, yes, one reason why I don't do drugs either. So we can both agree on that part. What I was trying to tell you however, is quite different than the view you see through. Like I said above, you can claim whatever you want on the web, but at the end, you write posts in E90POST with a 3 series in your garage. Definitely above average, and I highly respect your career and what you've done so far, but it doesn't give you any right to look down on people and speak with disrespect. Funny you mention the "respect" part, cause I don't see any respect out of your posts. People in sober-state can do much worse stuff in life.

Don't treat/judge people as criminals because they do something that you don't. That is all I'm asking for. You are not better than anyone here. Well, maybe. There are some dumbasses here. (now I'm being disrespectful)
i also agree with your statement, but who in their right mind allows some cheese dick to shack up with them and then KNOWINGLY lets them smoke dope in their living room !?!?

you know what would happen if the cops just barged in on his roomate and the OP would be in there.

tell me you think "nothing would happen" to good old BMW owner

both are getting hauled off the jail. good old bmw owner gets his shit pushed in, his parents will have to bail him out of jail, he will miss school, possibly get evicted and then all hell breaks loose.

and when it does, he'll be collecting money that gets pulled from MY hard working money to help pay for his mistakes.

if someone knowingly does drugs, you wouldn't even allow them around your kids, much less let them fire up a bong in the living room while LIVING THERE.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #58
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Funny you mention the "respect" part, cause I don't see any respect out of your posts.
i mentioned self respect.

i don't respect people who allow people to get blitzed in their own living room and then pretend "it's ok because he was the only option".

and then your car gets ripped to shit because of that option
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #59
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i also agree with your statement, but who in their right mind allows some cheese dick to shack up with them and then KNOWINGLY lets them smoke dope in their living room !?!?

you know what would happen if the cops just barged in on his roomate and the OP would be in there.

tell me you think "nothing would happen" to good old BMW owner

both are getting hauled off the jail. good old bmw owner gets his shit pushed in, his parents will have to bail him out of jail, he will miss school, possibly get evicted and then all hell breaks loose.

and when it does, he'll be collecting money that gets pulled from MY hard working money to help pay for his mistakes.

if someone knowingly does drugs, you wouldn't even allow them around your kids, much less let them fire up a bong in the living room while LIVING THERE.
Agreed.

Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #60
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

p.s
i like your front lip and/or splitters on your car.

don't know exactly what they are since i've only been posting in this section for a few weeks.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #61
Rustylemonz
Private
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 328i sedan M-Tech

Quote:

How old are you anyways?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #62
CrimsonIvy35i
Captain
Rep
Drives: X6 M

hahaha bro.. step it up! move by yourself.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #63
FLOSS
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

damn.. the quarter panel is the worst too, IMO!!

hope u get it fixed soon..GL!!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #64
RacerUnderTheSon
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Gray 335is

sorry about the damage, I always loved that style of wheels
      04-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #65
skate_E92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' e92 335i

Quote:

if marijuana is such a criminal drug then why is it becoming legal in multiple states? and i like how u left out prescription medicine that has ruined many many poeples lifes because they trusted what some "certified" doctor told them. u are a very close minded person and have no right telling me im on my way to becoming a criminal. u have no idea what i do with my life and im not sitting here talking shit to you about urs, lets please end it there because not only have we but now u are offending me claiming im gonna be a criminal! on another note, t.g.i.f!!! its been a long week and im ready for some
      04-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #66
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902006 View Post
i call it stoner's art!

Quote:

How old are you anyways?
Another epic, rare lux.sh post.

LOL @ tags.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0