E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Need a programming cable ASAP

02-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
Aaroona
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW

Need a programming cable ASAP

Hi Guys,

I have an E90 318, 2008. I have my new injectors on the way to me, but also need the programming cable to get them going properly...

Can you please tell me where I can buy a cable from, and have it delivered to New Zealand within a few days? I'm expecting to pay somewhere under $100(US) including shipping....

Can anyone please point me in the right direction, Amazon has been no help, and all the sellers on Ebay are taking too long to respond.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
uber
uber driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90

You should have read that sticky.

http://www.one-stop-electronics.com/...&product_id=16
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
Aaroona
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominators View Post

And I think you should read my post more carefully

I need fast shipping to my location. I can't see them providing fast shipping with "Free".
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
BOBKUR
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroona View Post
Hi Guys,

I have an E90 318, 2008. I have my new injectors on the way to me, but also need the programming cable to get them going properly...

Can you please tell me where I can buy a cable from, and have it delivered to New Zealand within a few days? I'm expecting to pay somewhere under $100(US) including shipping....

Can anyone please point me in the right direction, Amazon has been no help, and all the sellers on Ebay are taking too long to respond.
Planning ahead makes a difference.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #5
uber
uber driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroona View Post
And I think you should read my post more carefully

I need fast shipping to my location. I can't see them providing fast shipping with "Free".
Didn't realize it wasn't free shipping to where you are as they were willing to ship it for free to the US which isn't as close as from HK -> NZ. Just a misunderstanding bro.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #6
Aaroona
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBKUR View Post
Planning ahead makes a difference.
Unfortunately you can't plan for 4 fuel injectors to be replaced. When something goes wrong, it goes wrong regardless of how ready you are - With a big trip coming up soon, the last thing I want to be doing is running around in a half-bung car.
Already replaced the NOX sensor, set of plugs and a set on coils (fortunately the coils were replaced by BMW free)

I've literally only owned the car for 4 months, so I wasn't really planning on needing to do all this work and hadn't really looked into coding the stuff myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominators View Post
Didn't realize it wasn't free shipping to where you are as they were willing to ship it for free to the US which isn't as close as from HK -> NZ. Just a misunderstanding bro.
No problems mate, thought that may have been the case. I've managed to source one from that guy. Fortunately he emailed back just a few moments ago, and he's agreed to ship via DHL courier for an extra $25USD - He does do free shipping to NZ, but the problem is it wouldn't get here in time.. thats where I was running into issues.. but no worries, all sorted now!

Thanks all!
Appreciate 0