E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Huge Thanks

09-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
srh335xi
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e93 M3

Huge Thanks

Just like to say thanks to everyone that helped with the tips on installing my Mtec angel eye bulbs on my e90. Just got it done, took about 45 minutes. Very easy to do once you know what's up. So to say thanks I'll install them for anyone that doesn't feel comfortable or doesn't have the tools to do it. Free if you want or slip me a couple of bucks if you feel it's worth it. THANKS.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 02:34 AM   #2
Jonsiu
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 328i, F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by srh335xi View Post
Just like to say thanks to everyone that helped with the tips on installing my Mtec angel eye bulbs on my e90. Just got it done, took about 45 minutes. Very easy to do once you know what's up. So to say thanks I'll install them for anyone that doesn't feel comfortable or doesn't have the tools to do it. Free if you want or slip me a couple of bucks if you feel it's worth it. THANKS.
Damn... lol couple of bucks! Anyways just toying wit'ya. Nice seeing kind people on the forum helping each other out