E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > BMS Angel Eye Upgrade

01-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
cookie.MONSTER
Major
Rep
Drives: VW CC

BMS Angel Eye Upgrade

So I purchased the kit from a member on here and just had it installed. Thought i would share and see if you more experienced members can tell me if it looks about right.

Also I have a few left over parts and according to the BMS PDF file I didnt require those parts but i am unsure.

Extra Parts left

Before

After
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie.MONSTER View Post
So I purchased the kit from a member on here and just had it installed. Thought i would share and see if you more experienced members can tell me if it looks about right.

Also I have a few left over parts and according to the BMS PDF file I didnt require those parts but i am unsure.

Extra Parts left/IMG]
pictures look fine, looks like your angel eyes are working. As for the extra parts, im not sure what the brown rings are for but those plugs look like error cancelers/resistors in case your angel eyes throw an error or flicker uncontrollably
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
DetectiveLoki
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Convertible

It'll probably be brighter at night or on cloudy days. I have CityVision and it pretty much looks like that during day time.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
cookie.MONSTER
Major
Rep
Drives: VW CC

they are red and the are another set of resisters it looks like maybe for the sedan.
Appreciate 0