E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > I'm in love - Help Needed

08-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #23
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Have decided to hold on the hood at the moment, would realistically need to get other bits to go with it and am a little concerned about ultimate resale. Besides my mrs would go a tad nuts.

Have however ordered some Bilstein PSS9's and a couple of other things. Still investigating the LSD issues so hope to have a solution to that soon as well.
redsale is something that is going to hit hard on any euro, you buy knowing that unfortnately

and is there a reason you went for the pss9 over the pss? are you planning to be playing with teh dampening?
      08-16-2007, 04:38 AM   #24
e93
open air motoring at its best
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 335i Convertible

Garage List
2007 e93 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Have decided to hold on the hood at the moment, would realistically need to get other bits to go with it and am a little concerned about ultimate resale. Besides my mrs would go a tad nuts.

Have however ordered some Bilstein PSS9's and a couple of other things. Still investigating the LSD issues so hope to have a solution to that soon as well.
CHICKEN Your Mrs must be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for resale - keep all the original bits - you can bolt em back on. By then some kid will be looking to buy all those aftermarket goodies.

I'm not selling so don't care about resale anyway. (but all the original stuff is safely stored )
2007 335i Convertible || Black Sapphire | Cream Beige | Burr Walnut | 6 AT Paddles | Comfort Access | Aluminium Pedals | Aero Front Spoiler | Remus Quads | KW V3 Coilovers | Velocity V-715 wheels | M3 Rear Lip Spoiler || On Order || || Wishlist || ||
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2007, 05:02 AM   #25
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
redsale is something that is going to hit hard on any euro, you buy knowing that unfortnately

and is there a reason you went for the pss9 over the pss? are you planning to be playing with teh dampening?
Yep, playing is good.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2007, 05:06 AM   #26
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by e93 View Post
CHICKEN Your Mrs must be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for resale - keep all the original bits - you can bolt em back on. By then some kid will be looking to buy all those aftermarket goodies.

I'm not selling so don't care about resale anyway. (but all the original stuff is safely stored )
Nah, not mean just have 3 kids and divorce is toooo expensive Besides if I make it too nice she will want me to drive the family bus and that's not fun

Will keep the original bits, helps wil resale.
Appreciate 0