E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > New Jersey Meet... Best Buy, Iselin - Saturday, July 26th: 07-26-2008

New Jersey Meet... Best Buy, Iselin - Saturday, July 26th
Calendar: USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
Alex@AKMotorwerk  
aight guys... seems like the last meet set up by Lana, Sal and the help of Park Ave BMW had a big turn out. I'm setting up another meet in Central New Jersey this time. It is being held in the Best Buy Parking Lot- 675 US Highway Rt. 1 South, Iselin, NJ. It is 2 miles North (less than 5 mins) of Roosevelt Park, Edison. Lets start up a list of who wants to go. Thanks to Sam, I already had a meeting with the Best Buy Gerneral Manager and we have permission to use the rear lot and Thanks to Supreme Power, all the food for the meet will be paid for. Thanks a million Eric and Craig at SupremePower.com
The only thing everyone will need to bring are your own chairs if you want to sit at the meet. Folding chairs or those camping chairs that come in a bag should work fine.

I'm looking for a Saturday meet this time, so we can hang out a bit later then on a Sunday. The date will be Saturday, July 26th @ 12pm. Here's a map of where Best Buy is. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...h&z=17&iwloc=A

There seems to be alot of interest in this meet, so this is now the OFFICIAL Best Buy Meet Thread. This meet is for people who post on E90Post only... it's not just for e9x's, but only for members on here. Trying to keep it to people we actually associate with threw the forums.

Add ur name to the ongoing list in this thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151829

Thanks and hope to see everyone there.
-Alex

**Updates** 6/29/2008
Alex (HyperM3) will be at this meet and will have his mechanical services available to people who need small things done like CDV mod and Golf-T mod ect. Alex has done mods for many people on e90post. He knows his stuff, nothing but great work from him every time. So, if anyone is interested, please shoot him a PM (click here) and you can discuss and arrange things with him directly.

Thanks to Josh (Project3) entertainment will be provided:
"One More Reason To Come Out On July 26th!! Music Will Be Provided All Day By Sound Assassins Dj's Milky Mike & Ralphie Smooth!! Come Out, Bring The Ride, Eat Some Great Bbq, And Enjoy A Mixup Of Your Favorite Mash-ups, Hip Hop, And House Music!!! Stay Tuned To The Thread For More Details To Come!!!"

**UPDATE** 6/30/08

Thanks to SupremePower.com, all the food and non-alcoholic drinks will be covered and paid for. Burgers, hotdogs, buns, condiments, water & soda!!!! Huge thanks to Eric and Craig at Supreme Power... please contact them for all your e90/e92 parts/wheels and check all their deals in the "Sponsor Section" here on E90post. Everyone knows Supreme Power is known for their low prices and #1 customer service

**UPDATE** 7/13/08

Another update. Unfortunately I had no success getting a permit for the picnic area in the park since it is booked all summer even tho i called more than a month in advance.
Anyway, we got another location that is only 2 miles away from the park on the same main road, Rt.1. Best Buy is gracious enough to let us use the rear parking lot for our meet. I meet with Danish, the store's General Manager, and he was fine with us having out bbq, meet and music. He is even going to get in touch with XM and Sirius satellite radio to come out and give some stuff away. He's also making up some special coupons for e9post members that will be at the meet to use in the store that day!! I would like to thank Sam for getting me in touch with the store's GM and making this happen for all of us. The only thing everyone will need to bring are your own chairs if you want to sit at the meet. Folding chairs or those camping chairs that come in a bag should work fine.

**CARAVANS**

South NJ & PA caravan hosted by Mark (e46e92love)
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153329

RSVP'd Yes: 25 RSVP'd Maybe: 13
  • 3pete3the5greekI - trying to get off from work!
  • AllydNYC - If i can get off stupid work and their damn oddly timed schedules!
  • Bart@AUTOcouture - I got a bad memory.. will probably remember on Monday the 27th :(
  • cycler
  • Dragonman4 - I'm a maybe. By then I'll be done w/ all my exams, but if I have to work, then I can't go. Otherwise it's only about an hours drive from me.
  • e90fanatic
  • F87LUV - TENTATIVE BABY.......... take that Scott!!!
  • Impele
  • karliejai - maybeeeeee
  • krapnoj - If my rims get here I'll be motivated to GO!
  • nebz
  • nyc3r - want to go since i missed the last one.. hope no t-storm this time
  • quattroFTW - If I Dont go to "Car at the Club" Show , I'll come out
RSVP'd No: 2
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.