E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Tracking, Autocrossing, Dragstrip, Driving Techniques > New Jersey Motorsport Park files for Chapter 11

03-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

New Jersey Motorsport Park files for Chapter 11

but track prices in Cali continue to go up!!! WTF???
There will be no CCA event at Infineon this year because of high costs and the LA Chapter is only have a single weekday at AAA this year.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/n...cc4c03286.html

I hope Spring Mountain is doing ok.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
PKumarM3
Air India
India
Rep
Drives: 2018 Dodge Durango

njmp was supposed to be the VIR of the north - hotels, shopping areas, retail stores...but people forgot it was in millville nj.

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
mid-corner fun
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, '22 X3MC

It's chapter 11, not the end of the world.

They're restructuring their debt and moving on with new management. The condo construction/garages/restaurants etc will be affected, track schedules are NOT affected.

Their prices remain great. I'll be there this weekend for a 2-day PCA event, $310 for both days. Can't beat that. That's the price of a 1-day event at Lime Rock or Monticello
Appreciate 0