Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Thoughts on 19" Square Setup for 335d

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
jheath
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: '15 X3 28d

Thoughts on 19" Square Setup for 335d

Hey Experts, looking for thoughts / insights / opinions on a 19" square set up for my 335d. I use the car for general duty, probably 50/50 city / hwy and want a good riding, long wearing set up for next summer. Would be running UHP all seasons, same size all around to get max wear and was thinking about running 19" VMR's with either a 235/35/19 or 245/35/19 on all corners. Either size is less than 3% variance from original. Anyone running something similar have any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Diesel Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi SQ5

I'm sure many will think along the same lines - if you spend that much on a car, why worry about a few dollars from not rotating tires? The rears will run out faster than the fronts. If you get performance tires, they are most likely directional so you can only rotate front to back and not side to side.

I would run the car with the proper sizing and/or upsizing as the car was built to handle that way.