E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler: 2011 Space Gray 335i xDrive 6AT in NJ

Closed Thread

02-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
HD81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15' F30 335xi EB

Feeler: 2011 Space Gray 335i xDrive 6AT in NJ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 45.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello all...due to unfortunate financial circumstances, I might need to sell my baby which I absolutely don't want to do, so I wanted to start with a feeler. I understand my asking price is higher than it should be, but in all honesty, I feel it is worth that much and I am trying to break even (whether you choose to believe me or not, I am actually not trying to make anything on this sale).

The car hasn't really been driven very much and never been modded, and is practically still new. The new car smell is still present. As I'm sure any e92 335 owner can relate, it would be tough to have to sell one of these sweet machines.

Anyway, here is a list of options in the car:

-11' 335xi, Space Gray, Black Leather w/ Dark Burl-wood Trim
-Purchased brand new by me
-NJ Title
-A/T
-Cold Weather package, Premium Package
-Nav, SIRIUS satellite radio, ipod/USB adapter, BMW Apps, Harmon Kardon LOGIC7 surround sound
-5,400 miles

Asking price: $45000 obo, local pickup only please

Again, I'm just trying to get a feel for what types of offers I can get and if one is good enough, then I'm willing to make a deal. This is actually my second e92 335xi (my previous one was a 2008 e92 335xi 6MT Sport/Prem/CW/Nav/Ipod & USB/Logic7/CPO which I traded in for this one) and prior to that, I had an 07' e90 335xi Jet Black 6AT Prem/CW/ipod & USB/CPO) which I traded in for the 08'. I am truly in love with BMWs (especially e90/92s) and I've always taken extremely good care of the BMWs I've owned (not leased) and I guarantee this car I'm selling is in mint condition. It's pretty sad to have to sell it but I have to.

I apologize for not throwing up any pics as it was taking me forever to crop all of the pics I have of the car. The pictures are over the 1600x1600 size and even after I re-sized them, I still couldn't upload them.

Here is a link to view the pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1088164...eat=directlink

Thanks all!

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread