E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Body shop in Miami area?

08-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
Nr!qUe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 LCI 328i 6MT

Body shop in Miami area?

or south florida.. im making an insuracne claim for my front bumper, headlight (which is no longer self leveling but point to the ground) and bent fender.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

My insurance agent recommended south motors, he said that they do the best work.

I may wanna get an upgraded bumper so im wondering if i can get south motors to get me an upgraded one by paying them the difference of of my pocket.
2009 BMW E90 328i | Xenons | MT | Space Gray | Beige-ette | CF Fabric Trim | iPod/USB | 20% Tints | Euro-Plate | Rear Fog Switch Lego Mod | Painted Reflectors | Performance Short-shift Kit | Style 197 Wheels | OEM Sport Suspension |
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

I take my car religiously to Chino's Ink, and i always recommend them to all my customers. They do top notch work. They are just off Bird Rd and the palmetto.

Call and ask for Jack, Tell him Dominic with the M3 told you to call him...

My car is there now getting painted as we speak!
Appreciate 0