E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > New Lease Time - Suggestions on My Situation Requested

04-05-2010, 02:22 AM   #1
eleven11
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: -F85 X5M-

New Lease Time - Suggestions on My Situation Requested

Hey gang. My 2007 335 e90 lease ends mid-July. I'm looking at either going the same route, or possibly e92. My previous SA just quit, so I spoke with a colleague about his SA and lease he just signed. Apparently, the SA gave him the $2500 credit deal on his new e90 335 lease (thought it was 328 only?), and to do so, bought out his existing lease that was to end in August 2010.

So, my questions:

When I did my last lease, I essentially handed my SA a spreadsheet with my offer, scraped to the bone (fee and profits, that is) + MSDs, etc. For a new-build. I'm meeting with this new SA this week, and need to know what kind of bargaining power I have. My friend got one off the lot. I'm assuming if the SA were to offer me the same benefits ($2500 + early lease termination), he's going to want me to get one off the lot. I'd prefer to order one built to my liking, but if there's something spec'd close on lot, I suppose I'd take it. What do you guys think? Will I be pushing it too much to order a build + the perks my friend got? Thanks.
2011 135i Coupe - Retired
2007 335i Sedan - Retired
Appreciate 0