E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Manhattan, NY...Stay away!!

04-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #23
D.B.S
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 X5 35i / '13 S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
I've never gone there, but I know people who were denied engine work because of upgraded filters, stock intake, just different filter inside!!!
Well... I took mine in with the stock box w/ K&N drop in filter, and my resonators delete... Neither the SA or Tech seem to have a problem with it, and like I said, they replaced the HPFP, and are updating the software... I guess I really depends on who you deal with, and who gets your car... Mind you I took out my PROcede and DCI before I dropped it off... But like I said, they've done good by me, so I don't have anything negative to say about them..

BMW X5 35i: Boopie Exhaust & Intercooler, K&N Drop in Filter, JB3 (3+ psi)
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Custom Exhaust, Headers, 87MM Throttle Body, Diablo Custom 93 OCT Tune
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #24
D.B.S
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 X5 35i / '13 S5

Well at the Dealership now, picking my ride up. They Replaced both the LPFP and HPFP, updated the software, and even did an alignment for me (for free)... Only thing they didn't fix was the small leak my rear driver side tire was having... I really needed the car for tomorrow, so I'll have to bring it back next week for the leak fix... (glad I got the tire and wheel insurance).

Anyway, for BMW of Manhattan.

BMW X5 35i: Boopie Exhaust & Intercooler, K&N Drop in Filter, JB3 (3+ psi)
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Custom Exhaust, Headers, 87MM Throttle Body, Diablo Custom 93 OCT Tune
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
kinoswave
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

BMW of Manhattan

okay I realize these posts are from 2010 but I felt the need to rectify here.. this place ain't so bad.. if anything I would say it got better-- love the service, love the location.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #26
SHEEDI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i - Sport PKG

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinoswave View Post
okay I realize these posts are from 2010 but I felt the need to rectify here.. this place ain't so bad.. if anything I would say it got better-- love the service, love the location.
i went there 5 times and each time they put scratches and dings on my car, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy awwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy from this place
Appreciate 0