E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > *FREE Private Showing* "The Fast and Furious 4" Meet at BNC - Thursday, April 2 @ 6pm

03-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
WynnS123
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

*FREE Private Showing* "The Fast and Furious 4" Meet at BNC - Thursday, April 2 @ 6pm

*FREE Private Showing* "The Fast and Furious 4" Meet at BNC - Thursday, April 2 @ 5pm

Come see "The Fast and The Furious 4" before it is released to the general public. Best of all, it will be a FREE, Private Showing for everyone that comes to the Burgers-n-Cream meet and buys a Large Basket.

The BNC meet will start at 5pm on Thursday, April 2nd. Come in, and buy a Large Basket. The receipt will be your movie ticket, so hang on to it. I will collect these at the theater.

I reserved a Private Theater for us at 8:30pm at Carmike right across the street from Burgers-n-Cream. This way, there is no chance it is going to sell out, and we get to see it before everyone else.

We will head out to the theater at 8pm, so as long as you get to BNC and order before then, you will be good to go.

Tell everyone you know to come out. It is open to everyone that buys a Large Basket at the BNC meet. All I ask is that you post up if you will be attending and how many people are coming with you, so I can plan accordingly.

Burgers-n-Cream
401 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067

-BNC FTMFWynn!!!

Update:

Looks like there will be a good turnout for this. I will try to get the largest theater available which seats 500 people. We should have enough seats with this theater. Make sure you let all your friends know about the event, and post up if you are coming + the number of people in your party.

At minimum I will have a 200 person theater reserved for us. If by chance we exceed capacity, it will be first come first served, so get here early if you can. I am starting the meet at 5pm now for those of you who want to come early.

See you guys here. This will be a good meet!

Update 3/20/2009:

We will more than likely get their biggest theater which seats 500 people (99% sure). There should be no problems with availability, so come one come all to BNC!!! Invite everyone you can please.

Update 3/21/2009:

Make sure you tell the cashier you are here for the Fast and Furious meet. They will give you a ticket with your receipt. Hang on to both of these as you will need them to get in the theater. No exceptions.

Update 3/31/2009

Once you guys are done eating, please give your table up for someone that needs it.

Update 3/31/2009:

You can come in any time from 11am - 8pm on Thursday, April 2nd to buy your large basket. Make sure you tell the cashier you are with the "Fast & Furious" meet, so they can give you a ticket with your receipt. Hang on to both the ticket and receipt as you will need both to get in the movie. The movie will start at 8:30pm.

Tickets will be given out untill 8pm, or if we run out. It is a 500 person theater, so there should be enough room for everyone.

I will be sitting on the last row, so I can see everyone in the theater. Don't do anything stupid, or be loud / obnoxious during the movie. If I have to get up, I promise; you will be kicked out.

Update 3/31/2009:

We will be in theater 5 at Carmike. It is their biggest theater which seats 500 people. Everyone will leave Burgers-n-Cream starting at 7:45pm. The management at Carmike asks that you do not go there any earlier, so they can keep the lobby clear.

Line up in front of theater 5. Have your BNC receipt and ticket handy. I will be picking up tickets in front of theater 5.

Please realize Carmike is doing all of us a huge favor by allowing us to view "Fast & Furious 4" before the release date. I would like to be able to do more of these Pre-Release Meets, so make sure everyone picks up after themselves. If you buy popcorn, drinks, etc., please throw away all trash in the trash cans as you leave. Do not leave any trash behind.

I am really excited to see everyone out. Hopefully we can continue to do more of these in the future.

See you guys on Thursday!!!

Last edited by WynnS123; 03-31-2009 at 07:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
awesome, suck that I gotta work maybe a sick day lol
      03-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
Hoothout
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E92 328i

Garage List
2008 e92 328i  [0.00]
i am so there
iDrive,Premium Pkg,Sport Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Black Dakota Leather,GP Thunder 8500k cornering,drl,and foglights, ,Blacked Out Grills,Painted Reflectors,Shadowline Emblems,Hardwired Beltronics V-995, AFE Intake, Muffler Delete, Berger tune
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
WynnS123
Enlisted Member
Rep

I am reserving the biggest theater they have which seats 500 people, so come out and tell all your friends who may want to see this movie to come out too. The more the merrier!
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
WynnS123
Enlisted Member
Rep

Check original post for updates.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
WynnS123
Enlisted Member
Rep

Update 3/31/2009

Once you guys are done eating, please give your table up for someone that needs it.

Update 3/31/2009:

You can come in any time from 11am - 8pm on Thursday, April 2nd to buy your large basket. Make sure you tell the cashier you are with the "Fast & Furious" meet, so they can give you a ticket with your receipt. Hang on to both the ticket and receipt as you will need both to get in the movie. The movie will start at 8:30pm.

Tickets will be given out untill 8pm, or if we run out. It is a 500 person theater, so there should be enough room for everyone.

I will be sitting on the last row, so I can see everyone in the theater. Don't do anything stupid, or be loud / obnoxious during the movie. If I have to get up, I promise; you will be kicked out.

Update 3/31/2009:

We will be in theater 5 at Carmike. It is their biggest theater which seats 500 people. Everyone will leave Burgers-n-Cream starting at 7:45pm. The management at Carmike asks that you do not go there any earlier, so they can keep the lobby clear.

Line up in front of theater 5. Have your BNC receipt and ticket handy. I will be picking up tickets in front of theater 5.

Please realize Carmike is doing all of us a huge favor by allowing us to view "Fast & Furious 4" before the release date. I would like to be able to do more of these Pre-Release Meets, so make sure everyone picks up after themselves. If you buy popcorn, drinks, etc., please throw away all trash in the trash cans as you leave. Do not leave any trash behind.

I am really excited to see everyone out. Hopefully we can continue to do more of these in the future.

See you guys on Thursday!!!
Appreciate 0