E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Injen Intake Installed by Jhershorin

10-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
williocom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 SO M3

Injen Intake Installed by Jhershorin

Hey Guys,

I got the Injen intake installed yesterday by Jacob(Jhershorin). He came over to my place and put it in for me. He is a local guy and definitely knew his stuff. If i was to try to do it myself i am sure it would have taken me double to time to install it. He does great work and is very clean and professional and highly recommend him if you have any questions what so ever. Will have pictures up later. Thanks again Jacob. I hope that whistle gets louder LOL.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
jhershorin
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

No prob will. Glad I could help.

I spent this morning putting my Standback in the car again and tuning for a bit. I only turned the boost up to 10psi but it feels so much better. I am going to spend time on the dyno this week pulling what I can from the motor.

Glad I could be of help. I enjoy working on cars so its always fun to help out the locals.
Appreciate 0