E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2008 58reg BMW 335D MSPORT Coupe REDUCED*low mileage* cheapest in UK,best colour

01-19-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335d M sport Coupe

2008 58reg BMW 335D MSPORT Coupe REDUCED*low mileage* cheapest in UK,best colour

BMW 335d Msport coupe ( top of the range)

*Note: i have checked and this is the cheapest 58reg in the UK with this mileage- grab a bargain!*

3.0 twin turbo diesel coupe

Late 2008 58 plate (private plate not included)

In the best colour combination - Graphite grey metallic with red leather

only 37k miles

Full BMW service history

Taxed till August 2012

MOT till August 2012

Just serviced at BMW so doesn’t need doing for another 15k miles at least

4 new run flat tyres and new brakes (over £1k) – so no up and coming consumable costs for at least 15k

Spec and BMW options:

Exterior spec:

· Graphite Grey metallic paint

· Full M sport pack including suspension, steering and M sport Aerodynamic body kit

· Park Distance Control (PDC)

· Headlight washers

· Daytime running lights

· LED exterior light pack

· Front fog lights

· Xenon Lights,

· Sun Protection Glass

· Light sensor auto lights

· Exterior Mirrors-Folding.

Transmission

· Auto Transmission with comfort mode, sport mode and manual mode with gear change paddles on the steering wheel.

· ABS, Dynamic traction control and dynamic stability control

· Brake Energy Regeneration

· 19 Inch M Sport Alloys,

Interior spec:

· Full Coral red Dakota leather interior

· Heated Front Seats,

· M sport electric Lumbar Support Driver and Front Passenger seats with 3 memory settings

· Front leather armrest

· M Sport Leather Steering Wheel,

· M sport aluminum kick plates

· Aluminum Trim,

· Rain sensor windscreen wipers

· Heated mirrors

· Auto Dimming rear view mirror,

· USB Audio Interface for your iPod

· Voice Control,

· BMW Assist Online Portal

· Bluetooth Phone Prep + Telematics,

· BMW Professional Loudspeaker System (11 speakers I think, sounds fantastic), even has speakers under the seat!

· Cruise control,

· Air conditioning and full Climate control (driver and passenger),

· Interior lighting pack

· Child Seat ISOFIX Attachment,

Other

· Immobilizer

· Insurance Group:18,

· Combined mpg is 36mpg + and over 45mpg on the motorway, which is fantastic for such a performance car

· Fully HPI clear

New/replacement parts:

· New brakes

· 4 new run flat tires, only covered 1k miles (cost £1000!)

· Front bumper re-sprayed to remove minor stone chips so looks like new

· Front LED angel eye upgrade to 2011 spec

· BMW M3 boot lip spoiler (colour coded)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sure if you are looking at this advert, you know about these cars and how great they are. The 335d even won engine of the year! They really are the best of all worlds for the everyday sports car.

Very fast with massive torque, great fun to drive and still gets 36+mpg combined!!

It’s never missed a beat, has rock solid build quality and is fantastic value.

Nothing needs spending on this car for at least 15k which is a massive bonus, fully serviced, new brakes and new (expensive) tyres.

Take all that into consideration and the fact it's the cheapest available and it is an excellent buy!

I’ve seen some 58 plate ones for sale at up to £24k but I am pricing mine competitively for a quick sale

£21,450

**<< Please note: Business trip now cancelled so i am now available for immediate viewings.

Email me or contact me on 07770 755604 >>**

p.s Also listed on ebay and pistonheads.
Attached Images

Last edited by s2thoudriver; 01-19-2012 at 07:35 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
Sir_Pigley
Captain
Rep
Drives: 640d GC / 420i XDrive

Garage List
Looks like a nice car.........

This looks like a nice car, but you could make the effort to remove the patronising comments when posting as a newbie on a forum populated by people who probably know quite a lot about what a 335d is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2thoudriver View Post
BMW 335d Msport coupe ( top of the range) I think we probably know that - do you really think that comment will help sell it or does it just come across as a bit pikey?

*Note: i have checked and this is the cheapest 58reg in the UK with this mileage- grab a bargain!*

3.0 twin turbo diesel coupe

Late 2008 58 plate (private plate not included)

In the best colour combination - Graphite grey metallic with red leather (not boring black) Lot's of people like black - ever consider that such a comment will alienate lots of advert readers?

only 37k miles
Full BMW service history

Taxed till August 2012 – Plenty left I think the reader could probably work that out

MOT till August 2012 – Again plenty left I think the reader could probably work that out

Just serviced at BMW so doesn’t need doing for another 15k miles at least

4 new run flat tyres and new brakes (over £1k) – so no up and coming consumable costs for at least 15k

Spec and BMW options:

Exterior spec:
· Graphite Grey metallic paint
· Full M sport pack including suspension, steering and M sport Aerodynamic body kit Standard on this car
· Park Distance Control (PDC) Standard on this car
· Headlight washers Standard on this car
· Daytime running lights Standard on this car
· LED exterior light pack (white, not standard yellow)
· Front fog lights Standard on this car
· Xenon Lights, Standard on this car
· Sun Protection Glass
· Light sensor auto lights Standard on this car
· Exterior Mirrors-Folding.

Transmission
· Auto Transmission with comfort mode, sport mode and manual mode with gear change paddles on the steering wheel. Standard on this car
· ABS, Dynamic traction control and dynamic stability control Standard on this car
· Brake Energy Regeneration Standard on this car
· 19 Inch M Sport Alloys,

Interior spec:

· Full Coral red Dakota leather interior (expensive option) Really - you don't say. We all thought leather was cheap!

· Heated Front Seats,
· M sport electric Lumbar Support Driver and Front Passenger seats with 3 memory settings
· Front leather armrest Standard on this car
· M Sport Leather Steering Wheel, Standard on this car
· M sport aluminum kick plates Standard on this car
· Aluminum Trim, Standard on this car
· Rain sensor windscreen wipers Standard on this car
· Heated mirrors Standard on this car

· Auto Dimming rear view mirror, Standard on this car
· USB Audio Interface for your iPod
· Voice Control,
· BMW Assist Online Portal
· Bluetooth Phone Prep + Telematics,
· BMW Professional Loudspeaker System (11 speakers I think, sounds fantastic), even has speakers under the seat!
· Cruise control, Standard on this car
· Air conditioning and full Climate control (driver and passenger), Standard on this car
· Interior lighting pack
· Child Seat ISOFIX Attachment,

Other

· Immobilizer Standard on this car
· Insurance Group:18,
· Combined mpg is 36mpg + and over 45mpg on the motorway, which is fantastic for such a performance car
· Fully HPI clear

New/replacement parts:

· New brakes
· 4 new run flat tires, only covered 1k miles (cost £1000!)
· Front bumper re-sprayed to remove minor stone chips so looks like new
· Front LED angel eye upgrade to 2011 spec (white, not the horrible yellow) a bit patronising to the many of us who have the standard angel eyes on our cars and are quite happy with them

· BMW M3 boot lip spoiler (colour coded)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sure if you are looking at this advert, you know about these cars and how great they are. The 335d even won engine of the year! I think it was the 335i that won that award not the 335d - but I may be wrongThey really are the best of all worlds for the everyday sports car.

For those who don’t know too much about them, please do not confuse this with the 325d or 330d, this is the rarer 335d with the twin turbo and 290bhp, top of the range. WOW - really patronising or REALLY patronising?

Very fast with massive torque, great fun to drive and still gets 36+mpg combined!!

Also, this is an official M sport, not the soft SE version dressed up like one (like a lot of them out there). I could be wrong but I think the 335d SE coupes come with Sport suspension as standard so this "soft" comment is factually incorrect

It’s never missed a beat, has rock solid build quality and is fantastic value. The price when new with all the options this one has is over £42k, but you can now have this for almost half that price. Gosh aren't we the lucky ones! So glad you posted only your 3rd post just so you could give us this wonderful opportunity!

Nothing needs spending on this car for at least 15k which is a massive bonus, fully serviced, new brakes and new (expensive) tyres.

Take all that into consideration and the fact it's the cheapest available and it is an excellent buy!

I’ve seen some 58 plate ones for sale at up to £24k but I am pricing mine competitively for a quick sale

£21,450

**<< Please note: Business trip now cancelled so i am now available for immediate viewings.

Email me or contact me on 07770 755604 >>**

p.s Also listed on ebay and pistonheads.
GLWS - it does look like a nice car - just an irritating advert.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
      01-19-2012, 06:41 AM   #4
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Sigh. What to say....

Firstly, I found the ad annoying too, but I decided not to comment because it comes across as exuberant rather than being a load of lies and bullshit, so I will let the op off.

I suspect that what the ad should read is....

'Graphite with red, very nice, x mileage, lots of tax and all the other stuff you would expect. No Sat Nav'

That's all 99% of people need to know before moving on to the next one. With Sat Nav. Sorry, but it's true.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #5
Sir_Pigley
Captain
Rep
Drives: 640d GC / 420i XDrive

Garage List
He caught me on a bad day!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #6
davyk31
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS :-) & F40 M135i

Stating its the cheapest in the UK is rather giving a challenge to others to prove otherwise.

Have you adjusted for the fact your car has no nav and others often will have, likewise other extras and nice things like BMW warranty etc may be on other cars.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

wow

very sensitive on here it seems.

Apologies, i just copied my ad from the web where the spec is listed for those out there who might want to move up to the prestige of e90 ownership.

I'll edit the ad to remove all the bits you already know so not to offend (easily it seems) any e90 veterans.

Apologies again, i'm just trying to sell my car.

Last edited by s2thoudriver; 01-19-2012 at 07:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #8
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

In answer to the questions/comments...

Yes, i read that in the US certainly, the 335d engine was voted engine of the year but i could be wrong

Yes, i have taken into account it hasn't got sat-nav, which is why it is advertised at that price and not £23,500 like most of the others i've seen (that aren't crash repaired, need a service, or a new set of tyres on)

No the car doesn't have a warranty as it's just run out, but if you want one with a warranty, go buy one for £24k from Sytner. Also, as the ad clearly describes, it also has a full set of new tyres, new brakes and has just had a service at BMW so needs nothing doing to it which counts for something

Cheapest in the UK - Yes, i checked pistonheads, Autotrader, ebay and on a 58 plate with that mileage and model, it was cheapest i could find. Feel free to go look at any other ones you might find cheaper that i missed, but i've no doubt they'll need money spending on them.

Awaiting the next attack
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 07:43 AM   #9
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Is the washer bottle full?
      01-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #10
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

yes, it's full
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #11
TMP
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6

GLWS nice car. You could have added the warranty for 40ish quid p.m....that can really help with selling on a expensive motor

Suggest you list the extra spec in a separate sections as been suggested, see other adds.

At first I thought Mega would be along to snap this up, but with no Nav...it would be a no, no?
(that could also be the reasons its the cheapest car in the UK, Nav adds on £1k at least.

Tim
(a not so prestigious 330d)
      01-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #12
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

thanks

Thanks Tim, i'll chop the ad around later to help.

I wanted the sat nav when i bought it but read lots of reports saying the idrive was a bit fiddly so wasn't bothered. I was more bothered about getting one in graphite with the red leather and low mileage.

I've priced it more than £1k less than those with sat nav, so hopefully this should more than compensate for not having that option.

Personally, sat nav apps on iphones are that good these days, it has made my other tom tom sat nav redundant anyway.

With the warranty, if the new owner wants i can arrange to have warranty extended at BMW

Rob
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #13
dobbo99
Major
Rep
Drives: E39 530 oldskool

cant blame a guy for wanting to push the sale of his car, its just slightly over exhuberant for this forum thats all.
GLWS, im wouldnt be bothered about NAV either, and if it didnt have red leather then Id already be on my way up to see you.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #14
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

thanks dobbo99

Thanks dobbo99, i am in the office so a bit rushed and simply copied and pasted the ebay ad without thinking about it being a dedicated e90 forum, my mistake and comments from you guys have been noted and the ad in the first post amended.

Agreed the red is not to everybodies taste, but i like it and it actually gets a lot of positive comments. Quite a few friends of mine have e90's for company cars with black leather so as this is my personal car i wanted it to be slightly different.

Personally, the red leather with the aluminium trim and graphite paint looks fantastic, but everyone has a personal preference.

Also, i will be selling a set of M3 competition wheels in silver with the correct offset to fit all e90 coupes with continental contact sport 3 tyres on, as i had these on for the last few months, again, just to make it different to other coupes out there. I would do a deal with them and the car if anyone is interested, but if not, I'll put them on ebay when the car sells. In the meantime here's a pic with them on for now...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
davyk31
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS :-) & F40 M135i

Nothing wrong with the red leather imho, not sure however I would be drawn to the seller and that means everything when buying a car.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:45 AM   #16
jonw
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 Comp Gran Coupe & X5 MSport

Garage List
Everyone knows the best combo is LMB with Cream.

Good luck with the sale though although personally I think Nav is a must especially on a 335.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #17
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

Unhappy oh jeez..

what's up with me now?

I've answered all questions thrown at me, edited my ad, provided as much info as possible (which people usually like when looking at buying a new car) and have remained light hearted when being thrown tot he lions.

I'm just a normal guy trying to sell a car the best i can. Apologies if you are not drawn to me as the seller, but it's not a singles personal ad, it's a car advert

(p.s i'm having a laugh, not offended, or trying to offend in any way)
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
sak83
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 M50D on order

car looks good with the competition wheels, GLWS
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #19
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

thank you...

...Sakander

It is a great car, very tidy and from what i can see very competitively priced.

From comments on here though i get the impresison it's going to be harder to sell than cars i have owned previously, but fingers crossed hey.

I loved the competition wheels from the second i saw them on the M3 so had to order some in and wait a while to get them (no-one seemed to do them in the correct silver colour). They really make the car stand out.

Rob
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #20
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Rob, don't know what's wrong with everyone on here these days, it's proving very hard to sell things without the thread turning sour.

OK, your advert may not have been pitched quite correctly for an E90forum, but you've said you did it in a hurry so no worries there.

Anyway, your car looks stunning, love the colour combo and also the comp. alloys. Yeah, OK, it hasn't got Nav, but you're priced it accordingly.

Guys, get off your high-horses, and give a guy a chance.
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 09:25 AM   #21
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep

thankyou..

..RogerXp

As i have said, i am a genuinely nice chap and an avid forum member for various different marques over the years and apologise if i have rubbed anyone up the wrong way.

My bad for just copying the ad i have sent out to the general public, i should have thought that the guys on here know all the ins and outs of the spec etc, but most people out there like to know what the car has got.

Appreciate your kind comments and thanks for confirming that its a decent car and price as the prices out there seem to vary quite a bit.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to come and view the car and meet me and i'm sure you won't be put off in any way. I have had several BMWs and Alpinas over the years and am a avid car enthusiast so look after my cars as they should be.

Regards

Rob
p.s i had a 350z a few years ago , great car :-)
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #22
BIGTIME
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT - Mineral White

Good luck with the sale mate, car looks nice (not the best colour though ). I took some photos of my red interior, don't you find it's not as bright as the photos show. Mine were taken from an iphone though.
Appreciate 0