E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Help needed

02-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #1
E92sam1992
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i

Help needed

Hi guys here it goes my first post I didn't want it to be like that but huh so let's start I have an 07 335i my starter died last week I know it sad anyway I replaced the starter so far and while I'm putting the car back i run into this problem I didn't find a place for one of the wires that coming from the junction box that one under the manifold I remember most of the I'm going to list them: two of them goes back into the junction box, one to the starter and one for the charge pipe but I still have one left x.x I don't know where it goes i forgot to take a picture of it and I'm put the car back now it starts but it gives me that the car engine reduces power warning and it bit longer to start like. Also, I forgot to mention the cable is a bit damaged when I found it x.x if anyone can help that will be awesome because I can't work on the car anytime it rains a lot here and I work on it on the driveway that's why I don't wanna open it again until I find where this cable goes
Last thing excuse my explanation if it was all over the place English is my second language
Appreciate 0