E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > NC GTG @ Eurowise, Charlotte

06-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
GRLPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
NC GTG @ Eurowise, Charlotte

Hey all,

Eurowise in Charlotte is going to have a Euro gtg Saturday, June 25th beginning @ 12noon. They're hoping to connect with both VAGs and Bimmers (and any other Euros in between) as well as introduce their services to anyone new on the scene.

Not to take away from their event, but I was supposed to post a thread requesting date suggestions for a Bimmer meet at the Melting Pot in Raleigh. However, I have been swamped and haven't been up here in a while. We'll work on something soon for that one. (My apologies IShouldBEWorking!)

So, for those who are interested in Eurowise's meet, their website is www.euro-wise.com for directions or to call for more information. If enough people will be attending from your area, set up a meeting place and caravan down there. Maybe other area groups can meet up somewhere along 85 (depending on which route is taken). Remember to be courteous on the roads and try to avoid too much speeding. A caravan of Bimmers (good looking ones at that) will attract more attention than wanted....from the local good ole' boys.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #2
GRLPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Ok, Jules....guess I was slow on this one (again!)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybreeze View Post
Got the blessings from Mike to hold this event with the help of Nate but here are the 5 W's:

WHO: Eurowise, You and Every Enthusiast you know (Doesn't have to be Euro)

WHAT: Gathering for all enthusiast from all over NC (Possibly a BBQ )

WHEN: Saturday June 25th @ 11:00 A.M. till TBD (If you stick around through the night, we'll be hitting the Charlotte Night Life), here's the address:

440 springbrook rd
charlotte, NC 28217
(704) 559-8100

WHY: Meet other enthusiast like yourself, get to know the Eurowise family and overall have a good time.

Nate will be on the grill roasting some Chicken Feet, if that doesn't appeal your appetite, some traditional BBQ will be there as well

If you know anybody or part of another forum, please spread the word for this is just not a BMW meet, it's for EVERYBODY

So let me see if we can get a list going to see how much Chicken Feet to order:
Appreciate 0