E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Why would any one buy anything other than a JUICE BOX

Closed Thread

01-11-2008, 09:56 AM   #45
remydlc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N55 MT/blue metal/red int.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who's ur daddy? View Post
I have a JBS2 and am thrilled with the performance. Price point is perfect for me regardless of what is inside the box. I can't make it and Vishnu doesn't sell his Happy Meal, so the JBS2 works for me.

Having said all of this, this thread is utterly stupid. Some silly comments from the Vishnu camp too.

Lock this shiet up.
The OP seems to be Terry to me!, he started attacking other tunes too with he useless thread! and Shiv haven't say shit yet, I would have said more than that. After all, I would be trying to sell my own product, there is more than just resistor in a PROcede!
      01-11-2008, 10:08 AM   #46
KWA VaTech
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 350Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by remydlc View Post
The OP seems to be Terry to me!, he started attacking other tunes too with he useless thread! and Shiv haven't say shit yet, I would have said more than that. After all, I would be trying to sell my own product, there is more than just resistor in a PROcede!
I read this twice and still don't have a clue what was said
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 10:09 AM   #47
phantom330
Captain
Rep
Drives: e93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWA VaTech View Post
I read this twice and still don't have a clue what was said
+69
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #48
who's ur daddy?
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Canada's first and only 323xi

Quote:
In my mind, Shiv has attacked the other tune by virtue of references to happy meals and resistors. A nice backhanded slap.

A shame how this tuner war has turned. Fack, I'd get the Helix for the sole reason that I could ignore this shiet.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #49
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #50
shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
:

Oh, btw... you should market that bigmac tuner plug under the moniker; "JuicePlug"
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #51
remydlc
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by who's ur daddy? View Post
In my mind, Shiv has attacked the other tune by virtue of references to happy meals and resistors. A nice backhanded slap.

A shame how this tuner war has turned. Fack, I'd get the Helix for the sole reason that I could ignore this shiet.
dont forget somebody started creating fakes accounts to promote their product and to trash the other long time ago. Is not that it turned to this now, the banned one was the one who started this FYI.

i am not defending anybody here, just thought it would be fair to mention.
      01-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #52
Mr. 5
Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
This post should end this discussion.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...84&postcount=1

If people want the most power and they are willing to spend a little more money, then get the Procede.
If the JB2 power is for you then you just saved money to spend somewhere else.

It's that simple.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #53
KWA VaTech
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
dont forget somebody started creating fakes accounts to promote their product and to trash the other long time ago. Is not that it turned to this now, the banned one was the one who started this FYI.

i am not defending anybody here, just thought it would be fair to mention.
a little better but, not much

Your man is the one who came on a JB thread and started talking crap about it. Who started it is irrelevant to who is stooping low in this thread. He did it in a clever way no doubt but, doesn’t make him any better then what Terry had to say in the V2 thread.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #54
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWA VaTech View Post
a little better but, not much

Your man is the one who came on a JB thread and started talking crap about it. Who started it is irrelevant to who is stooping low in this thread. He did it in a clever way no doubt but, doesn’t make him any better then what Terry had to say in the V2 thread.
I came into this thread, which is basically about bang for the buck, telling everyone how they can make ~310whp for less than $2. How is this "talking crap"? Would you rather I not disclose that info?

shiv
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #55
remydlc
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
I came into this thread, which is basically about bang for the buck, telling everyone how they can make ~310whp for less than $2. How is this "talking crap"? Would you rather I not disclose that info?

shiv
exactly, so now I am going to start a thread tittled like this:

Why would anybody buy anything other than Happy Meal that cost lest than $20 bucks to make, that is the REAL bang for your $"

Again, I think the OP is Terry. If is a regular user, he just wont the noobest user in this forum award, that's why you have the "Search" function, to find out the why, there is even an sticky thread about piggybacks solutions . And this threah doesnt look like a question to me, looks like bashing other tunes.
      01-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #56
KWA VaTech
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
exactly, so now I am going to start a thread tittled like this:

Why would anybody buy anything other than Happy Meal that cost lest than $20 bucks to make, that is the REAL bang for your $"

Again, I think the OP is Terry. If is a regular user, he just wont the noobest user in this forum award, that's why you have the "Search" function, to find out the why, there is even an sticky thread about piggybacks solutions . And this threah doesnt look like a question to me, looks like bashing other tunes.
I would say the same thing to Terry for coming on a V2 thread. I am on the fence between the two, seems to be a more advanced product with a chance of throwing codes vs a little better customer service and cheaper.

Just wish we could all get along and enjoy the products! I think they have both done a great job by what I read on here.

Shiv, I really thought your happy meal idea was a stab at Terry and seeing how you are thinking about it, my apologies. Although it will still be a shot at Terry’s product.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #57
Kerosene Hat
Regional Governor
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 335i

Happy 8th post.

IB4TL
Closed Thread