E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Fender rolling in the Atlanta Area

01-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #45
NiVeDh
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglenario View Post
actually, i could buy the porsche adapter if it's for sale somewhere then just donate to you for letting me use the roller. i'm not sure if it's something i can buy somewhere?
That sounds good. Also, there are some websites which rent out the roller. You can see if you can rent just the Porsche adapter from them and you can use my roller. Let me know either way.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #46
kinglenario
Rep
Drives: porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiVeDh View Post
That sounds good. Also, there are some websites which rent out the roller. You can see if you can rent just the Porsche adapter from them and you can use my roller. Let me know either way.
Thanks! I sent one of them an email that have the adapter plate.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #47
billywu04
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 535 GT, '14 X5 35d

Need to roll my fenders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiVeDh View Post
I rolled mine myself today. I think I did a good job if I may say so myself. Using a heat gun and IR thermometer made the job very simple. It was pre-emptive, in anticipation of the 359Ms.

If anyone trusts me, I can roll your fenders. If not, you're welcome to borrow the roller and try it out yourself.
It's finally time for new tires and for what it'd cost to replace my OEMs, I can pick up a fresh set of wheels and tires. So, I'm heading down that route. I'm in the final stages of buying these 219M's:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...highlight=219m

I've been reading up a lot on how to make these wheels and tires work with my car ('08 328i sport) and it sounds like I'm gonna need to roll my fenders. I saw your post from last year about when you did yours and was hoping we might be able to meet up. Tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through.

Think I'm also going to have to deal changing out the the TPMS in the wheels I'm about to buy. Or, do you know whether there's a way to get around that?

2016 550i M Alpine White / Brown | M-Sport | Dinan Stage 1 | Errrthing
2014 X5 Alpine White / Black | Errrthing
Appreciate 0